Russiapublican Trumpanzees will make Putin more successful than Hitler.

NiftyNiblick

1960s Chick Magnet
Mike Johnson and his Russiapublican Trumpanzee colleagues are causing Ukraine to fall by blocking aid to them.
Western Europe will be next.

At this point in human history, American Trump supporters make very well be the most vile human beings to have ever walked this planet.
The next worse are any of us who tolerate them.

There has been no post apocalypse adventure movie every made than even hinted at the dystopia we'll be living in
if this current mob of Russiapublican Trumpanzees aren't completely purged.

Trumpanzees may be descended from humans, but they're devolved mutants now and have no positive reason to exist.
Our Democracy must be suspended right now, and Biden's military must execute the "final solution" option on trumpanzees...genocide.
We can only stop the new Hitler using old Hitler tactics, or at least Stalin tactics,
because, catastrophically, nothing else is working.

We know that's not happening, of course,
so at this point in time,
optimism is no more that a sure sign of insanity.

I am so grateful that my progeny have decided not to bring another generation of us into this world
to experience the inevitable.

Seeking moderate solutions to radical problems...that will be why the American Experiment failed.
I'm certain of it. Timidity is the true mother of hell.

When I take a deep splash through the refreshing waters of serious immoderation,
few wish to jump in the pool with me.

I never thought Ukraine would fall as long as they had the full backing of NATO and the USA.

Republicans haven't voted for one dime of military aid to Ukraine since taking the House, and their presidential nominee is openly hostile to Ukraine and NATO.

Smartest move Putin made was to not get discouraged and back off his maximalist goals for Ukraine, because he knew United States support for Ukraine would collapse as soon as MAGA Republicans replaced Democrats as the decision makers in Congress.

Smartest move Putin made was to not get discouraged and back off his maximalist goals for Ukraine, because he knew United States support for Ukraine would collapse as soon as MAGA Republicans replaced Democrats as the decision makers in Congress.

They are not to be forgiven for it.
If civilization lasts long enough for real history to be written,
Russiapublicans should be portrayed as a malignant mass on the human species.
They should be excised.

Rightys think they know all things. I read that Poland is spending millions on building new bomb shelters. They do not know like rightys do that Putin is a great friend of Trump and will not continue if the Repubs give him Ukraine. Dictator appeasement does not work out well.

Mike Johnson and his Russiapublican Trumpanzee colleagues are causing Ukraine to fall by blocking aid to them.
Western Europe will be next.

At this point in human history, American Trump supporters make very well be the most vile human beings to have ever walked this planet.
The next worse are any of us who tolerate them.

We've agreed on another subject, but when it comes to Ukraine, we clearly don't. The writing's been on the wall in Ukraine for a while now, as far as I'm concerned. Some might say since the beginning, but certainly since Ukraine's failed "spring counteroffensive" last year. At this point, even western countries seem to be admitting that without western troops to fill in for the almost depleted Ukrainian troops, the war will be over fairly soon. They can't seem to bring themselves around to the reality that Ukraine is also seriously lacking in basic weaponry like artillery too. I just started a thread that gets into a retired polish general facing some of the realities on the battlefield:

Ukraine’s losses ‘in the millions’ – retired Polish general | RT

As you probably also know, I've never been a fan of Trump. That being said, I did note that Russia only felt compelled to enter the Ukraine conflict after Biden became President.

They are not to be forgiven for it.
If civilization lasts long enough for real history to be written,
Russiapublicans should be portrayed as a malignant mass on the human species.
They should be excised.

It's noteworthy that even the conservatives and MAGAs on this forum who were enthusiastically supporting Ukraine 12 months ago have gone silent on this issue. They don't appear to have their own independent principles about supporting Ukraine, they are just going to obey the marching orders that come down from Newsmax and TrumpCo.

Back