Russia's ' glide bombs ' are devastating the Ukrainian military

moon

Satire for Sanity
We're told that the ' West ' used this low-tech in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan to ' great effect '- if that is the correct term for flattening illegally-invaded countries- so why haven't the Russians, who have hundreds of thousands of suitable bombs- used them up to now ?

Maybe the Russians didn't believe that the US, via a coup and NATO promises to Ukraine, would be so arrogant and stupid as to start a proxy war in Russia's backyard. But they were- and they did.

glide.jpg

Last edited:
Russia has the best military in the world, and the second best military industrial complex after their best buds China.

We're told that the ' West ' used this low-tech in Iraq, Syria, Libya and Afghanistan to ' great effect '
Western glide bombs are not low tech. They allow dumb bombs to be converted into smart bombs, and have all the tech that goes with that.

Worth noting that Russian glide bombs are very different with very different motivations. Americans had air supremacy in the wars listed, so could use glide bombs to better target bombs. Russians do not have air supremacy or even air superiority in Ukraine. Their planes are often shot down. This means they have to release bombs from hundreds of miles away, and use dumb wings to glide to the target.

This means that Russian glide bombs are not accurately targeted, so are not good against military targets. They will not hit the tank rolling down the road, but will hit somewhere in the city. So the final thing wrong with Moon's post is the claim that the Russian glide bombs are targeted only at the military.

Western glide bombs are not low tech. They allow dumb bombs to be converted into smart bombs, and have all the tech that goes with that.
Same as Russian low-tech glide bombs. Cheap guidance systems applied to dumb bombs.
Still, I'm not going to enter into a semantic dispute with any prosemitic drone trying to keep genocide afloat.
You're a traitor to my America.

You should apply to join Putin's strategy team.
I honestly thought that Putin would invade Ukraine completely in two weeks. My prediction was that the resistance would continue, but that the open army upon army war would be over quickly.

I was wrong. I overestimated Russia's military. It is clear that Russia is far, far from the best military in the world.

I honestly thought that Putin would invade Ukraine completely in two weeks. My prediction was that the resistance would continue, but that the open army upon army war would be over quickly.

I was wrong. I overestimated Russia's military. It is clear that Russia is far, far from the best military in the world.
I thought the same- but I didn't know that the US and NATO had been serreptitiously arming Ukraine for years following the US-led coup.

Besides, Russia is successfully defending itself from the combined forces of NATO . That's the important thing as far as avoiding WW3 goes.

Also- it's important that Russia WINS in Ukraine as Zelensky is linked to the genocidal Jews of Israel . A defeat for Zelensky is a triumph for peace, justice and the rule of law. YOUR America is the bad boy asshole.

genocide.jpg

I thought the same- but I didn't know that the US and NATO had been serreptitiously arming Ukraine for years following the US-led coup.

Besides, Russia is successfully defending itself from the combined forces of NATO . That's the important thing as far as avoiding WW3 goes.
So you are claiming that American weapons made Ukraine a better military than Russia? You do know that a lot of countries have even more American weapons than Ukraine does?

There is no way to make Russia the best military in the world.

Also- it's important that Russia WINS in Ukraine as Zelensky is linked to the genocidal Jews of Israel .
and of course, the way Putin has treated the Muslims in those parts of the world under his control, makes him a hero in the eyes of the blind.......

and of course, the way Putin has treated the Muslims in those parts of the world under his control, makes him a hero in the eyes of the blind.......
Putin isn't charged with genocide. He hasn't murdered 17,000 kids. He's charged with moving children to safety in Russia.
Now The Scorpion Has Stung Itself.

Putin isn't charged with genocide. He hasn't murdered 17,000 kids. He's charged with moving children to safety in Russia.
Now The Scorpion Has Stung Itself.
sure dude.......now Russia loves Muslims......like they did in Afghanistan and the rest of the stans......

Back