Sailor

I'm sure you had a nice vacation. I did. Then I came back and relapsed back into insanity. (I mistakenly thought I was stronger than that.)

You are one the sanest people I know Doc. Tell it like it is, no bullshit. It was good timing for that ban, I should be thanking the Mods believe it or not.

You are one the sanest people I know Doc. Tell it like it is, no bullshit. It was good timing for that ban, I should be thanking the Mods believe it or not.

Once I hit bottom I know I can always do a 12b violation and go into forced cold turkey rehab for 30 days. Then again I know I've got 2.5 weeks in Hawaii coming up starting the Wed. before Thanksgiving plus my upcoming retirement. Nov. 22 is my last day.:party: I'm hanging on to my sanity by a thread. Hope I make it until then!

Once I hit bottom I know I can always do a 12b violation and go into forced cold turkey rehab for 30 days. Then again I know I've got 2.5 weeks in Hawaii coming up starting the Wed. before Thanksgiving plus my upcoming retirement. Nov. 22 is my last day.:party: I'm hanging on to my sanity by a thread. Hope I make it until then!

You will do just fine Doc!

Oh, what a lucky man you ARE! (Emerson, Lake and Palmer reference)

Back