salt lake city is not a liberal town

Of course they are not, Mormans are very strong bush supporters. same for them in Idaho. Some of the reddest areas in the country.

The Bush presidency was so horrible I'd consider moving to a parliamentary system just so we wouldn't have to endure such idiots all of four years because the majority supported them at one interval in time.

crowd of thousands cheered Salt Lake City Mayor Rocky Anderson for calling President Bush a "dishonest, war-mongering, human-rights violating president" whose time in office would "rank as the worst presidency our nation has ever had to endure."
The group - including children and elderly and some hailing from throughout Utah - then marched to the federal building Wednesday to deliver a copy of a symbolic indictment against the president and Congress for abuse of power and failure to uphold the U.S. Constitution.

Man I love this stuff

crowd of thousands cheered Salt Lake City Mayor Rocky Anderson for calling President Bush a "dishonest, war-mongering, human-rights violating president" whose time in office would "rank as the worst presidency our nation has ever had to endure."
The group - including children and elderly and some hailing from throughout Utah - then marched to the federal building Wednesday to deliver a copy of a symbolic indictment against the president and Congress for abuse of power and failure to uphold the U.S. Constitution.

Man I love this stuff

Another democratic tv moment.

"The group - including children and elderly and some hailing from throughout Utah" lets not leave out those voting children. And elderly. They invited folks from the senior center on a field trip. I'm sure democrats from all over Utah came scambling to Salt Lake just to take part in this big tadoo. They didn't mention if any illegals were trucked in. Can't leave out the future democrats.

Back