Salutations to all

:thinking:

here

i hope...

:whoa:

Okay.

Best of luck with that, MC.

Allow me to start a politically constructive discussion with you by asking a question here:

Do you think the resistance to the result of the recent presidential election by the loser of that election and many of his supporters...is more likely something of value to the Republic...or do you see it as more likely a danger to it?

Okay.

Best of luck with that.

Allow me to start a politically constructive discussion with you by asking a question here:

Do you think the resistance to the result of the recent presidential election by the loser of that election and many of his supporters...is more likely something of value to the Republic...or do you see it as more likely a danger to it?
I have a feeling they won’t be back...it happens often, unfortunately.

Okay.

Best of luck with that, MC.

Wednesday speaks for itself.

It wasn't good.

Why wouldn't I?

I'm just here for healthy discussions over opposing viewpoints.
Well, maybe you do have the fortitude to participate, we have a lot of new members leave after a day here. I’m glad you are back and good luck with your healthy discussions.

Wednesday speaks for itself.

It wasn't good.

Wednesday was very much NOT GOOD, MC.

I'll share this:

I do not like my personal reaction to what is happening. I feel more and more comfortable with condemning people like those who participated in the insurgency to long prison sentences...or worse.

Normally I would feel remorse for the young woman who lost her life. But I don't. I have that "She got what she deserved" attitude toward it.

I rue that I have come to this hardness. We should all be better than this...and obviously I am not doing my part.

Back