Sarah Palin community leaders are losers

Robdawg

people working to better their community are losers, yet this is exactly what mccain is trying to be "country first" do something for your community kinda thing...

nice fuck you from palin to those working to better their community

people working to better their community are losers, yet this is exactly what mccain is trying to be "country first" do something for your community kinda thing...

nice fuck you from palin to those working to better their community

LMAO... right... she said they were losers.... gotcha...

Funny because I could have sworn she simply contrasted the leadership experience of a community organizer to that of a small town mayor. But I know... you leftwingnuts are good at "reading into" statements to find insults everywhere.... whether they exist or not.

Funny because I could have sworn she simply contrasted the leadership experience of a community organizer to that of a small town mayor. But I know... you leftwingnuts are good at "reading into" statements to find insults everywhere.... whether they exist or not.

Palin & Rudy openly ridiculed the role of a community organizer, to plenty of guffaws & knee slaps from the idiots in attendance (not interpreting those gestures, mind you - you can infer what you would like).

To suggest that she was "simply contrasting the leadership experience" is the height of hackery. It's unreal.

Palin & Rudy openly ridiculed the role of a community organizer, to plenty of guffaws & knee slaps from the idiots in attendance (not interpreting those gestures, mind you - you can infer what you would like).

To suggest that she was "simply contrasting the leadership experience" is the height of hackery. It's unreal.

Didn't watch Rudy but Palin definitely, in a sniding way sort of way, contrasted the fact (her fact maybe) that Mayors, when compared to Community Organizers, actually have to make decisions. Yes, I laughed. I also laughed at several things Obama said in his speech. (I must add that I didn't laugh at Biden at all when he talked.)

I know there are so many that can't stand the fact that the election is close so far. Listening to the democratic convention you'd think that the land is nothing but soup lines and that we're getting ready to sink into the ocean. Listening to the republican convention you'd think that nothing was wrong with the way the country is going. Both are wrong, as usual, but both must convince the majority of the people that they are right. No one's going to listen to McCain alone. Now that he has Palin, people are perking up and paying attention to his message and things are going to get tighter for a while. I think that scares the left as much as Obama's popularity scares the right.

no she basically said community leaders (of which I am one) doesn't have hmmm what's the word she uses... RESPONSIBILITIES.

yeah i think thats the word. so people who are community leaders don't have any responsibilities.

well we have bills membership requirements articles of incorporation bylaws etc and thats just for a dog park.

by tool I mean partisan hack.
Oncelor, dhula, on the left
Supertool(likes to rob old ladies), damo on the right.
Class dissmissed.
real and intelligent people are in the center left, right.

Back