Sarah Palin Joke

KingCondanomation

Palin and the Pope
Sarah Palin is invited to meet with the Pope while he is vacationing in Venice.

The liberal press reluctantly watches the semi-private audience, hoping they will be able to allot minimal coverage, if any.

The Pope asks Governor Palin to join him on a Gondola ride through the canals of Venice.

They're admiring the sights and agreeing on moral issues when, all of a sudden, the Pope's hat (zucchetto) blows off his head and out into the water.

The gondolier starts to reach for the Pontiff's cap with his pole, but this move threatens to overturn the floating craft.

Sarah waves the tour guide off, saying, 'Wait, wait. I'll take care of this. Don't worry.'

She steps off the gondola onto the surface of the water and walks out to the Pope's hat, bends over and picks it up. She walks back across the water to the gondola and steps aboard. She hands the hat to the Pope amid stunned silence.

The next morning the topic of conversation among Democrats in Congress, CBS News, NBC News, ABC News, CNN, the New York Times, Hollywood celebrities, and in France and Germany is:
'Palin Can't Even Swim.'

You see to be funny it has to have a ring of truth to it.

She has failed to present herself as anything but a pretty puppet.

The press has not been too hard on her, she has performed miserably.

The fast majority of Americans agree.

That is why this isnt funny.

You see to be funny it has to have a ring of truth to it.

She has failed to present herself as anything but a pretty puppet.

The press has not been too hard on her, she has performed miserably.

The fast majority of Americans agree.

That is why this isnt funny.

She hasn't performed well sure, but there is no question she has been demonized on everything.

We should start a "Legends of Sarah Palin" thread.

And it was funny because it is true. It wouldn't matter what she did it would be presented in the left light, Desh.

Of course I would have had her trip on her way back and have to pick the hat up again. Then have two Headlines. "Sarah Can't Swim, or Walk". "Pope's Hat Confuses Sarah".

Dudes the press has been hard on her because shes a clown.

Bush was a clown too but they treated him like a god if you remember.

I would tell you if the joke was funny Dano. It's just something only a conservative could find funny, because it's so obviously biased and rests its humor on complete and total ignorance (ignorance which is not satire but meant to be taken seriously).

We should start a "Legends of Sarah Palin" thread.

And it was funny because it is true. It wouldn't matter what she did it would be presented in the left light, Desh.

Of course I would have had her trip on her way back and have to pick the hat up again. Then have two Headlines. "Sarah Can't Swim, or Walk". "Pope's Hat Confuses Sarah".

a rep political analyst suggested tonight that she has a good future in show business...on cnn of all places

maybe she will be or is the next dan quale (sp...)

politics is too serious, it needs humor

Back