sarah paylin vs dan quayle

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
what is it with reps and vps

one of the rep political analysts on cnn said that there is no such thing as bad publicity and the snl sketch of sarah will be good for the reps in the long run

LOL... I haven't listened to Limbaugh since he came back from rehab. Every once in a blue moon, I catch a few minutes of the end of his show, on my way to work. Rush doesn't report news, he is an entertainer, he provides political commentary on the news of the day, but he is not a news reporter or journalist, never has been.

I do watch Fox News, sometimes... and sometimes, I listen to NPR. Most of the time, I get my news from the AP, since I work for a newspaper. It just makes sense to me, since I have to read it as part of my job anyway.

CNN is almost as biased as CBS and NBC. Of the major networks, ABC masks their liberal bias the best, but they are also very liberal slanted. It's stunning to me how much the news industry has changed in just my lifetime. Once was a time you could find news organizations who prided themselves on being fair and objective... not anymore. Those days are long gone, and I don't believe they will ever come back.

LOL... I haven't listened to Limbaugh since he came back from rehab. Every once in a blue moon, I catch a few minutes of the end of his show, on my way to work. Rush doesn't report news, he is an entertainer, he provides political commentary on the news of the day, but he is not a news reporter or journalist, never has been.

I do watch Fox News, sometimes... and sometimes, I listen to NPR. Most of the time, I get my news from the AP, since I work for a newspaper. It just makes sense to me, since I have to read it as part of my job anyway.

CNN is almost as biased as CBS and NBC. Of the major networks, ABC masks their liberal bias the best, but they are also very liberal slanted. It's stunning to me how much the news industry has changed in just my lifetime. Once was a time you could find news organizations who prided themselves on being fair and objective... not anymore. Those days are long gone, and I don't believe they will ever come back.

try the christian science monitor

what is it with reps and vps

one of the rep political analysts on cnn said that there is no such thing as bad publicity and the snl sketch of sarah will be good for the reps in the long run

That's an American axiom, and it's for that reason that I am taking the long-money shot of betting on Sarah showing up in her bathing suit, high heels, and sash, and blowing kisses to the audience as she walks to the podium to take on a stunned and completely flummoxed Joe Biden Thursday night, who will not, be bringing his bathing suit.

Back