Saras new scarf

I have heard some trivial reasons for selecting a party or candidate, but the emblems on a scarf would take the cake.

Did you guys look at the scarf?

Yeah, it's pretty funny. For the lazy, I think the theory that Palin is really a Democratic plant may have some substantive basis:

20081023-tqahs18y1eu42f24xbjb4nedri.jpg

LMAO...photo shop anyone..nice try!:cof1:

Negative:

NEWSWEEK first spotted the devious designs draping the veep candidate on Getty Images' wire services in a series of photos taken by Max Whittaker, a Sacramento, Calif.-based freelancer.

[snip]

The Reno event "went down like any other campaign rally," Whittaker says. Palin did not have a scarf on during her speech and wasn't wearing it "at least the first five or ten minutes of working the rope line" afterward. Whittaker worked his way through the post-speech crowd toward Palin and "shot her for about 5 minutes until she was out of my sight, and she had the scarf on the whole time." How did she get it? It's still unclear, but Whittaker notes that in the meet-and-greet-frenzy "it's pretty inconceivable that anything happened beyond someone in the crowd giving her this scarf. I can't see her suddenly pulling it out of her handbag in this rope line." When he went to shoot her a half-hour later for an interview with CNN, the scarf had disappeared, he said.

That there were donkeys on the scarf never registered with Whittaker as he was transmitting his photos to Getty. "I didn't even notice it myself until you guys put it up," he says. "When I saw your blog, I was just like any typical reader who thought, 'That's pretty funny.'"

http://blog.newsweek.com/blogs/stum..._Sort-of_2900_-Explained-by-Photographer.aspx

I see, according to the story, Palin didn't have it on during the speech, then later suddenly had it. It appears as if somebody there gave her the scarf and she didn't notice the donkeys.

I see, according to the story, Palin didn't have it on during the speech, then later suddenly had it. It appears as if somebody there gave her the scarf and she didn't notice the donkeys.

Thats a good guess...however look at the pic closer...the only part blurred was her hand in front of the scarf pic...nice job but so flawed! also the skin tone texture does not match! Not to forget Sarah'a knuckles are not that big...I shook her hand...lol

Last edited:

Apparently. But it's a better story if her robocaller/personal shopper bought it for her among the $150,000 worth of swag she received.

Thats a good guess...however look at the pic closer...the only part blurred was her hand in front of the scarf pic...nice job but so flawed! also the skin tone texture does not match! Not to forget Sarah'a knuckles are not that big...I shook her hand...lol
She was moving her hand you drunk ass tard!

The blur is called "depth of field."
I was going to just say that her face was the center of the focus, the hand therefore blurred because it was closer. This effect happens more often when the camera is closer to the object of the photograph...

But I think you covered it.

I mean honestly. Has anyone seen anything from her to make them believe she's not retarded enough to actually do that? I sure haven't. I have no reason not to believe it.

I mean honestly. Has anyone seen anything from her to make them believe she's not retarded enough to actually do that? I sure haven't. I have no reason not to believe it.
Things are happening fast, somebody hands her a Red, White, and Blue scarf another is reaching for her hand to shake it...

It seems more that somebody took advantage of her distraction than any personal choice.

According to the photographer it wasn't there during the speech, appeared as she was in the crowd, disappeared soon following.

Yeah, I'm sure someone gave it to her. I don't think she bought it herself.

But still she wore the darn thing. You'd think she'd be more careful. Next time I go to a campaign event, I'll hand her a sign that says "Vote Obama!" and ask her to wear it on her back. She doesn't seem to read or examine this stuff first.

Yeah, I'm sure someone gave it to her. I don't think she bought it herself.

But still she wore the darn thing. You'd think she'd be more careful. Next time I go to a campaign event, I'll hand her a sign that says "Vote Obama!" and ask her to wear it on her back. She doesn't seem to read or examine this stuff first.
Personally I would hand it to somebody in my staff that is nearby or stuff it in my pocket. But this is simply somebody who trusted somebody too much.

Not a big deal, really.

Back