Schumer introduces the No Kings Act

Hume

Verified User
WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer will introduce legislation Thursday reaffirming that presidents do not have immunity for criminal actions, an attempt to reverse the Supreme Court’s landmark decision last month.

Schumer’s No Kings Act would attempt to invalidate the decision by declaring that presidents are not immune from criminal law and clarifying that Congress, not the Supreme Court, determines to whom federal criminal law is applied.

Vice President Kamala Harris, who is running against Trump in the November election, said earlier this week the reforms are needed because “there is a clear crisis of confidence facing the Supreme Court.”

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer will introduce legislation Thursday reaffirming that presidents do not have immunity for criminal actions, an attempt to reverse the Supreme Court’s landmark decision last month.

Schumer’s No Kings Act would attempt to invalidate the decision by declaring that presidents are not immune from criminal law and clarifying that Congress, not the Supreme Court, determines to whom federal criminal law is applied.

Grandstanding lies.

The court never conferred immunity for criminal acts.

You Marxists are desperate.

Nonetheless, parties control who their nominee is.

The Stalinists can't overturn the Constitution.

Schmucky is playing at theater and hoping America is too stupid to see through his shit.

No different that Biden's handlers open assault on the Court,

I was not trying to convince you.
yet you are trying to say that Schumers 'no kings law' isn't changing the Constitution. you're either trying to convince me, or you simply don't care about convincing anyone, you just want to control the SCOTUS by any means necessary

yet you are trying to say that Schumers 'no kings law' isn't changing the Constitution. you're either trying to convince me, or you simply don't care about convincing anyone, you just want to control the SCOTUS by any means necessary
Just because the Supreme Court says something does not make it the final act of government.

Back