Schwooooooo!

No way they both lose
Auburn has a 40 percent shot of losin
OSU has a 10 percent chance of losing
They are playing a DII school

Shows you how far off the SEC has fallen if Mizzou wins the conference.

??? So in your fantasy world, the same teams must win their conferences every year or the conference has fallen? Yet another inbred sheep fucking comment from Mutt. Which explains the stupidity. Obviously with OSU winning the Big Ten again it shows just how pathetic that conference is. Another bowl ass whupping in the making for OSU.

??? So in your fantasy world, the same teams must win their conferences every year or the conference has fallen? Yet another inbred sheep fucking comment from Mutt. Which explains the stupidity. Obviously with OSU winning the Big Ten again it shows just how pathetic that conference is. Another bowl ass whupping in the making for OSU.
But they haven't won the Big 10 yet. You may be looking down the road but I'm not. MSU is a hell of a good team this year and it's gonna be one hell of a game. I'm looking forward to it. :)

As for the NCG...the great thing is that FSU or the SEC champ won't be getting the home field advantage as the often do.

I'm just happy to see the SEC out. Misery has taught is a lesson: struggling and want to win a conference championship? Join the SEC!

Back