Scooby Dooby Doo

Timshel

Insane! Any court that even considers the testimony of a dog is a joke.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3002857.html

Dog appears as witness in murder trial

A dog nicknamed Scooby has become the first animal in the world to appear as a witness in a murder trial.

The animal is believed to have been with his 59-year-old owner when she was found hanging from the ceiling of her Paris flat.

Police believe it was suicide but her family demanded a murder investigation, reports the Daily Telegraph.

During a preliminary hearing the pet was led into the witness box by a vet to see how it reacted to a suspect. It is said to have "barked furiously".

Insane! Any court that even considers the testimony of a dog is a joke.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_3002857.html

Dog appears as witness in murder trial

A dog nicknamed Scooby has become the first animal in the world to appear as a witness in a murder trial.

The animal is believed to have been with his 59-year-old owner when she was found hanging from the ceiling of her Paris flat.

Police believe it was suicide but her family demanded a murder investigation, reports the Daily Telegraph.

During a preliminary hearing the pet was led into the witness box by a vet to see how it reacted to a suspect. It is said to have "barked furiously".

Circumstantial evidence at best. I'm sure the judge in the US (were it happening here) would demand that the jury disregard it.

Dogs are better judges of character than most people are.

If your dog does not like someone you had best avoid them.

Dogs are better judges of character than most people are.

If your dog does not like someone you had best avoid them.

Yeah, I had a dog that hated any girl me or my brother were friendly with, babies that took attention away from her and any man in uniform. Great judge of character.

Supposed "good judges of character" have no place in a courtroom.

Well the man in uniform part is good taste. The rest is because you spoiled her.
Neutered males make the best pets anyway. Humans included ;)

Back