Scott Brown for President

DamnYankee

Loyal to the end
PH2009092304893.jpg

A naked centerfold picture taken 27 years ago of Massachusetts state Sen. Scott Brown, who recently announced a bid for Ted Kennedy's U.S. Senate seat, is suddenly getting national exposure. The candidate, 50, a rising star in the local Republican Party, has a conservative résumé and an attractive family (wife Gail Huff is a Boston TV reporter; daughter Ayla was a top high school basketball star and semifinalist on "American Idol" in 2006).

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2009/09/rs-brown24.html

Duncy, he's not gay like you, he's just a good looking man with a good looking family, like me.

What every happened to your pictures of Yadkinville? Did you get spanked by a moderator?

Duncy, he's not gay like you, he's just a good looking man with a good looking family, like me.

What every happened to your pictures of Yadkinville? Did you get spanked by a moderator?

Does the thought of spanking excite the Suckin' Man? :eek2:

Duncy, if you're going to make up a name for me, at the very least make one up that has some relation to it.

So what happened to your pictures?

Nice try, but the Yadkin culture, taken to its logical extreme, will end up as NAMBLA. You can say that about the GOP.

Oh so its a "gay" insult. But you liberals insist that gay is normal moral natural and healthy. How it that then an insult?

Your perception (or lack of same) isn't my responsibility.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how you arrived at that non sequitur. Does the thought of holding a conversation with a gay person excite you?
It all just makes sense. You live in your Mom's basement and she won't let you drink or drive. She's over protective of her son because he's chosen to be gay.

Back