Scott Ritter: the more you know.

Taichiliberal

Shaken, not stirred!
Scott Ritter has the inside info regarding where our national economy is headed. He also has the actual facts regarding how his status as a registered sex offender came about. VERY interesting stuff. Check it out:

PHILADELPHIA —
A longtime U.N. weapons inspector who blamed a 2001 sex-sting arrest on his criticism of the Iraq war has again been charged in an online child-sex case, and this time he was caught on camera.

Scott Ritter, 48, of Delmar, N.Y., engaged in a sexually graphic online chat with an undercover police officer posing as a 15-year-old girl nearly a year ago, police in northeastern Pennsylvania said. He then turned on a webcam and masturbated on camera, they charged.

Monroe County authorities traced the exchange to Ritter through a cell phone number he provided, and confirmed the match through photographs, according to a police affidavit. Charges were filed in November and the Pocono Record revealed Ritter’s involvement on Thursday.

Just look at how much the Regime hates him, and has for a long time, to include the unjust sex charge.

Scott Ritter Caught in ANOTHER Sex Sting

I don’t know how Scott Ritter, the former UN weapons inspector and left-wing hero, avoided jail the first time he got caught chatting up an underage girl on the internet (though you can read here the pathetic defense he offered at the time), but he did. Ritter is now a repeat offender. Laura Rozen points to this report from the Pocono Record:

Using sex charges to get the Regimes dissidents is a well trod road.

If you still believe in the justice system at this point then you are obviously too dumb to help.

I dont know of a single Regime dissident who thinks that this claim from the Regime merits shunning Ritter.

It is obvious what is going on here.

This thing that the Regime just did to Ritter was abusive and unconstitutional....and you can be sure that the WOKE Death Cult loved it.....they are sadistic assholes.

As Ritter said in the video, the smoking gun laptop was prohibited from being entered as evidence in the trial.

WTF is up with that? Essentially it's the equivalent of a guy with a hood over his face pointing a finger and saying "he did it" without any chance of the defense questioning him.
I dont know, I never launched an investigation.....nobody on my grapevine takes this seriously....AND it looks like garden variety abuse from the Regime....I have better things to do.

"Why do our smear campaigns not work so well anymore....they have always worked......we cant figure it out"
The Revolution

Scott Ritter Caught in ANOTHER Sex Sting

I don’t know how Scott Ritter, the former UN weapons inspector and left-wing hero, avoided jail the first time he got caught chatting up an underage girl on the internet (though you can read here the pathetic defense he offered at the time), but he did. Ritter is now a repeat offender. Laura Rozen points to this report from the Pocono Record:

1. The Washington Examiner https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-examiner/

2. As Ritter said in the video, the smoking gun laptop was prohibited from being entered as evidence in the trial.
WTF is up with that? Essentially it's the equivalent of a guy with a hood over his face pointing a finger and saying "he did it" without any chance of the defense questioning him.
As he said, he's a sleaze that cost him his marriage, but he did not commit a crime that warranted his being convicted and sentenced as a "sex offender".

It's retribution for disproving the BS narrative to invade/occupy Iraq, and now it's the same thing regarding Israel, much less the economic doomsday scenario he states from his overseas conference attendence.

1. The Washington Examiner https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-examiner/

2. As Ritter said in the video, the smoking gun laptop was prohibited from being entered as evidence in the trial.
As he said, he's a sleaze that cost him his marriage, but he did not commit a crime that warranted his being convicted and sentenced as a "sex offender".

It's retribution for disproving the BS narrative to invade/occupy Iraq, and now it's the same thing regarding Israel, much less the economic doomsday scenario he states from his overseas conference attendence.
The WE is neocon Regime propaganda.

Dont B Dumb

Back