SDSU

Thugs, play the physical game and the referees allowed it, plus the last second foul against Creighton was questionable especially given the way the referees were blind to all the physicality earlier. Referees decided the game

They couldn’t do against UCONN with their physical guards

That was a neat run by SDSU.

Sure was. I’m from Boise and attended the Mountain West tournament in Las Vegas. Until the UConn loss, Boise State was the last team to beat SDSU.

Through the season, I never thought SDSU was that impressive. But, they did what they were supposed to in the tournament. Survive and advance.

Good on them.

Totally random fun fact since my buddy is a scout for the Houston Rockets. The average age of SDSU's starting line-up was older than the starting lineup of the Houston Rockets.

Totally random fun fact since my buddy is a scout for the Houston Rockets. The average age of SDSU's starting line-up was older than the starting lineup of the Houston Rockets.

Not totally unbelievable given the Covid extensions, although Houston must have a pretty young team, could explain why they have the second worse record in the Western Conference

Back