Second Obama Superdelegate Indicted

That makes two in less than a week. First Kwame Kilpatrick, and now Anibal Acevedo Vila, governor of Puerto Rico. It boggles the mind. I'm guessing someone is wishing these two could have waited until after the convention to get their tits in a wringer.

Puerto Rico governor, Obama supporter, indicted
By Sam Youngman
Posted: 03/27/08 03:17 PM [ET]

Puerto Rican Gov. Anibal Acevedo Vila (D), who is a superdelegate supporting Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) for president, was indicted on 19 counts Thursday stemming from financial dealings in three political campaigns.

Acevedo reportedly denied the charges of illegal fundraising and election fraud, and The New York Times reported he will turn himself in to authorities.

The Obama campaign did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Acevedo becomes the third Democratic governor in recent days to find himself in an unwelcome spotlight.

Complete story...

Democrats/Republicans. Two sides of the same coin. One is no better and no more moral and ethical than the other. Quit pretending yours is the party of higher standards.

That makes two in less than a week. First Kwame Kilpatrick, and now Anibal Acevedo Vila, governor of Puerto Rico. It boggles the mind. I'm guessing someone is wishing these two could have waited until after the convention to get their tits in a wringer.

Democrats/Republicans. Two sides of the same coin. One is no better and no more moral and ethical than the other. Quit pretending yours is the party of higher standards.
Welcome to the board.

Someone who calls out both parties. I like it.

All people are corruptable its just at this momment in time the Dems are a little less corrupt. Let them run the show for awhile and they will be bribed out of the rest of their morals too.

Back