Secret deals with Iran.. take what you want from it.

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
I have heard that there were some secret talks between America and Iran masked under some saber rattling last month including a stream of leaks indicating US or Israel will attack Iran’s nuclear installations. .

Essentially they have agreed to the following:

1) USA will refrain from military action against Iran before bush presidency ends and will do its best to keep Israel from attacking.
2) Iran would back off insurgent support in Iraq to allow bush to claim a surge victory.. and Iran is giving intelligence to American commanders in Iraq.
3) Oil companies want McCain over Obama. Iran agrees as they prefer a republican over a dem in Washington going back to Ayatollah Khomeini days. They will not let oil go over 150 per barrel and will push for a sharp fall prior to the election.
4) Pro western government in Lebanon along with a formal political position for hizballah.
5) Washington to back off of Assad in Syria.

Take what you want from this

I have heard that there were some secret talks between America and Iran masked under some saber rattling last month including a stream of leaks indicating US or Israel will attack Iran’s nuclear installations. .

Essentially they have agreed to the following:

1) USA will refrain from military action against Iran before bush presidency ends and will do its best to keep Israel from attacking.
2) Iran would back off insurgent support in Iraq to allow bush to claim a surge victory.. and Iran is giving intelligence to American commanders in Iraq.
3) Oil companies want McCain over Obama. Iran agrees as they prefer a republican over a dem in Washington going back to Ayatollah Khomeini days. They will not let oil go over 150 per barrel and will push for a sharp fall prior to the election.
4) Pro western government in Lebanon along with a formal political position for hizballah.
5) Washington to back off of Assad in Syria.

Take what you want from this

LOL

"Secret talks" between Iran and the U.S.

I guess McCain and Bush were lying again, about Obama's assertion that we need to talk to Iran!

Does the GOP ever tell the truth? :pke:

Back