Secret Service Flagged After Elon Musk Shares A.I. Video of 'Trump Murdering Biden'

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Trump-endorsing billionaire Elon Musk, the richest man in the world and the owner of the social media company once known as Twitter, received criticism on his own platform on Saturday after sharing a video showing an animated Donald Trump killing Joe Biden.

Musk over the weekend took to his own platform, now called X, to share what he deemed to be the "best AI video to date."

The video shows Trump, as "Neo" from The Matrix, stopping bullets in mid-air and then fighting an "agent" AI-generated to look like Joe Biden. Trump then kicks Biden to the ground before jumping inside the president's body until he explodes. Trump-Neo is left standing and flexing afterward.

Multimedia journalist David Leavitt flagged the development, saying, "Elon Musk shares ai video of Donald Trump murdering Joe Biden in a plagiarized Matrix scene." In a separate post, Leavitt tagged the U.S. Secret Service and asked, "Why are you showing videos of Donald Trump murdering Joe Biden?"

Magats avoiding this like the plague.

The more I learn about Musk, the more I believe he has a half-dozen screws loose, not just one.
I doubt that you are that stupid....Musk has proven beyond any possible doubt his competence.

Lying yet again is much more likely.

should-i-buy-a-tesla-v0-w4abearnssdd1.jpeg

Back