Secret Service officers are hero’s!

Jarod

Contributor
The Secret Service saved Trumps life, had that murrender gotten another shot in, Trump would be dead.

The Secret Service saved Trumps life, had that murrender gotten another shot in, Trump would be dead.
The Secret Service dropped the ball. There is no excuse for their failures to have the area under surveillance with a drone. For Gods sake, people were warning the police minutes before the shooters gun was fired.
They look inept.

The Secret Service dropped the ball. There is no excuse for their failures to have the area under surveillance with a drone. For Gods sake, people were warning the police minutes before the shooters gun was fired.
They look inept.
This.

Their only concern is wokeness and DEI. A recipe for failure as we witnessed yesterday. There should not have been a snot-nosed soy boy assassin on a building so close.

The head of the SS should be fired and a complete restructuring take place.

This.

Their only concern is wokeness and DEI. A recipe for failure as we witnessed yesterday. There should not have been a snot-nosed soy boy assassin on a building so close.

The head of the SS should be fired and a complete restructuring take place.
Trump hates our government. Let his use his own protection. Secret Service should abandon him.

yes they are......question though.....who's the guy from the Biden administration who didn't think left wing assassins knew how to climb a roof?.......

The SS sniper looks like he hesitated till after the assassin shot. The agents that sounded shouldn't have an agent much shorter than Trump . In this case that agent was female. That helped expose Trump's head. Not a sex issue a size issue. Trump should have never been allowed to stand up exposing his head. The shooter should never have been allowed to get on a roof with a gun. This was a secret service failure

The SS sniper looks like he hesitated till after the assassin shot. The agents that sounded shouldn't have an agent much shorter than Trump . In this case that agent was female. That helped expose Trump's head. Not a sex issue a size issue. Trump should have never been allowed to stand up exposing his head. The shooter should never have been allowed to get on a roof with a gun. This was a secret service failure
Maybe the SS want Trump dead. We all do.

Some reports are that the snipers where local....not SS.,,,,but they take their orders from the SS

Ummmmmmmmm, no.

The Secret Service had the perp in their sights long before the perp shot at Trump, yet they didn't do anything to save Trump (whether that be shooting the perp, or removing Trump from the podium. Why?

I'm sorry, but the SS are NOT "heroes" in this situation.

And I hate to say it, but from the information that I've gathered thus far, this sure smells like an "inside job" to me (think Kennedy assassination).

Oh, but don't worry, the "FBI" is "totally on top of this" and will "investigate the matter". hahahahahahahaha TOO FUNNY.

Anyone ask themselves if the SS sniper took an extra handful of seconds wondering if they would be sent to jail for shooting someone? The rules have changed for law enforcement.

Ummmmmmmmm, no.

The Secret Service had the perp in their sights long before the perp shot at Trump, yet they didn't do anything to save Trump (whether that be shooting the perp, or removing Trump from the podium. Why?

I'm sorry, but the SS are NOT "heroes" in this situation.

And I hate to say it, but from the information that I've gathered thus far, this sure smells like an "inside job" to me (think Kennedy assassination).

Oh, but don't worry, the "FBI" is "totally on top of this" and will "investigate the matter". hahahahahahahaha TOO FUNNY.
Care to back up those claims?

Trump put those agents in danger by insisting on his photo opp and shoes.

Back