Sen. Mark Kelly, a Harris VP contender, rips into Vance on Ukraine

Cypress

Sen. Mark Kelly, a Harris veep contender, rips into JD Vance on Ukraine

The two senators are on the opposite end of the spectrum on the issue of Ukraine aid.

Sen. Mark Kelly (D-Ariz.), a contender to be Vice President Kamala Harris’ running mate, tore into Republican Vice President nominee Sen. JD Vance on Wednesday, saying Vance would “abandon” Ukraine in favor of Russia.

“It’s pretty clear to me you’ve got JD Vance who wants to totally abandon Ukraine, and you’ve got Donald Trump who has been in the past rather pro-Russia and leaned in with Vladimir Putin in ways I would never expect the president to do,” Kelly said in a brief interview with POLITICO. “So again, we have a serious choice to make, and I’d be really concerned about what those guys would do to abandon an ally in favor of an adversary. And that would be a much more dangerous world.”

destroyed yet another country, for nothing.
Yes, I understand that MAGA morons have no problem abandoning their fellow citizens to the enemy.

Intentional humanitarian organizations have documented the torture, sexual violence, and oppression of Ukrainian citizens in the occupied territories.

This is obviously a totally alien and foreign concept to MAGA morons --> but the Ukrainian armed forces are fighting to protect their citizens from rape, torture, and tyranny.

Back