Senator Ted Stevens Indicted on 7 counts

CanadianKid

I'm actually surprised that the bumbling see no evil Bush Justice Department has decided to indict the old geezer...

I guess Karl Rove saw the polls that Stevens was losing to Anchorage Mayor Mark Begich and wanted the Lt. Governor of Alaska (forget his name but he's a stronger R candidate) to be the R nominee...

Ted Stevens, i love old guys who are totally wrong on every instance but believe that they are right...It makes hilarious comedy moments...

CK

Desh's was there first.

Nope, I was typing mine post before she posted hers....

Unlike a cut and paste, I actually wrote mine...And I started my thread first. She just submit reply, which from the fact that she keeps on copying my ideas, shows that she copied me on this one too...

So shut ur mouth you old shemale.

CK

Umm thinking about pressing on the gas does not win the race. Hers was up there when I did a refresh and yours was not.

Umm thinking about pressing on the gas does not win the race. Hers was up there when I did a refresh and yours was not.

Not thinking about writing it dumbass...

I was actually typing my thread when she posted her cut and paste...

I was typing my post, she saw that I was typing it and did a quick cut and paste...

But she didnt even get her idea until she saw mine working on a post...

So therefore you are wrong again.

CK

She cannot see what you are typing CK, But I can :D

You can see very easily that people are typing before they officially post it on JPP....

For instance I have made several polls where people comment on them before I even gave them the poll options!

So therefore you are wrong.

CK

Nobody could see what you are typing. They can see that you are making a new thread in the Who Is area.

Remains the only good news of the frigging day. I saw him on tv sitting next to Joe Lieberman. The only way this day will be salvaged for me, politically speaking, is if Joe Lieberman is also indicted just for being seen in public with this guy.

Back