Separated At Birth?

I didn't think they were that good. Although, "That guy from Law in Order" made me laugh

Yeah right. The liberals on this board are definitely the funniest.
Yeah conservative humor would suck. Can you imagine a conservative stand up comic. "So golly gee, my wife of 22 years and I were on our way to church the other night when realized she had forgotten her bible".

Yeah conservative humor would suck. Can you imagine a conservative stand up comic. "So golly gee, my wife of 22 years and I were on our way to church the other night when realized she had forgotten her bible".

stick to your day job.... the above was sad.

LOL. Actually......I have seen a conservative comic. Sadly you nailed it.

Dennis Miller was funny a bunch of years ago. He went conservative and is a complete dud as a comedian.

The conservative point of view just does not lend its self to humor.

Dennis Miller was funny a bunch of years ago. He went conservative and is a complete dud as a comedian.

The conservative point of view just does not lend its self to humor.

Yeah, Dennis Miller, the guy is not even funny anymore.

Good comedy is kind of edgy, pushes the boundaries, and tends to mock the status quo or conventional (ie, conservative) thinking.

Yeah, Dennis Miller, the guy is not even funny anymore.

Good comedy is kind of edgy, pushes the boundaries, and tends to mock the status quo or conventional (ie, conservative) thinking.

oh yeah! I forgot about him.

stick to your day job.... the above was sad.
It was MEANT to be sad. That is what rightwing comedy would be in this country. SAD. Has you ever noticed that among the Blue Collar Comedy tour, the guy that is the funniest, Ron White, is the guy that red necks like the least. That is because his humor is edgier, more racy and more intelligent. It is not "here's yer sign", "You might be a redneck if..." or Git 'er done!" All three of those of those guys have a bigger following than Ron White and he is WAY funnier than the three of them combined.

Back