Separatism double standard

I didn't know that only Jews were allowed into Israel?

You should tell that to the Christians in Bethlehem!
And the Muslims that live there too. Also those Arabic citizens of Israel might be shocked that their representatives don't exist because none of them were allowed there...

And the Muslims that live there too. Also those Arabic citizens of Israel might be shocked that their representatives don't exist because none of them were allowed there...

I think there are a few Christians, what about atheists? Gotta be at least a Buddhist, wouldn't you think?

The only thing that really makes Israel a "Jewish state" is the law of Return. Any Jew can come there through an expedited immigration process. This isn't unreasonable at all.

I mean, honestly, if there were only 20 million Irish people left in the world because of mass genocides, and they were scattered throughout the globe, and afterwards Irish people were given some shit piece of rock off on an arabic penensula somewhere, giving white people an expedited immigration route to that nation wouldn't be insane. For some reason, little things like this seem to piss AssHat off.

I mean, honestly, if there were only 20 million Irish people left in the world because of mass genocides, and they were scattered throughout the globe, and afterwards Irish people were given some shit piece of rock off on an arabic penensula somewhere, giving white people an expedited immigration route to that nation wouldn't be insane. For some reason, little things like this seem to piss AssHat off.

Voila, the separatism double standard. Everyone deserve a shit piece of rock to call their own. Not just jews. Ok brainwashed zionist? Maybe when you grow up you can be a jew slave.

That's because he wants to have a single fascist entity governing the world with an iron fist. The nation state is in conflict with that dream.

Instant citizenship for jews while everyone else must be subject to quotas and other hurdles IS unreasonable.

You people are idiotic and brainwashed. That is all.

You are all the same people who believe america's borders should be wide open. At the same time you agree with putting the full force of the american military behind defending israel's machine gun checkpoints.

Instant citizenship for jews while everyone else must be subject to quotas and other hurdles IS unreasonable.

You people are idiotic and brainwashed. That is all.

We put even more ridiculous quotas in place. No place is perfect, and Israel is simply trying to reunite the Jewish people. I personally would love it if they'd abolish all immigration quotas, but they'd still be majority Jewish.

We put even more ridiculous quotas in place. No place is perfect, and Israel is simply trying to reunite the Jewish people. I personally would love it if they'd abolish all immigration quotas, but they'd still be majority Jewish.

And blacks simply want to unite the black people. Your separatism double standard is showing.

Jewish Liberation Theology = good
Black Liberation Theology = bad

p.s. I doubt Israel would be majority jewish without their race based immigration policy and machine gun checkpoints.

And blacks simply want to unite the black people. Your separatism double standard is showing.

Jewish Liberation Theology = good
Black Liberation Theology = bad

p.s. I doubt Israel would be majority jewish without their race based immigration policy and machine gun checkpoints.

If a black person wants to go to Africa they can. There are plenty of majority black nations.

Israel was majority Jewish before the state of Israel, BTW.

If a black person wants to go to Africa they can. There are plenty of majority black nations.

Israel was majority Jewish before the state of Israel, BTW.

And a jew can move where he wants to too.
YOu still have not justified your zionist double standard.

"Israel was majority jewish before the state of Israel." -- that borders on irrationality, if you believe in borders.

Back