In Yo Face!
with idiots claiming she pulled out because of fear

- best responses so far

• Serena Williams grand slams: 23 Maria Sharapova grand slams: 5
  • Williams gold medals: 4 Sharapova: 0
  • Sharapova doping scandals: 1 Williams: 0
  • Williams beating Sharapova: 19x Sharapova beating Williams: 3x
  • Adorable that folks believe Serena pulled out due to fear. #FrenchOpen

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/serena-williams-withdraws-french-open-injury-sharapova

Serena Williams has withdrawn from the French Open shortly before she was due on Philippe Chatrier Court to face Maria Sharapova in a much-anticipated fourth round showdown.

The 36-year-old 23-time grand slam champion, playing in her first slam since the 2017 Australian Open after maternity leave, told a news conference in Paris she had a pectoral muscle injury.

Unfortunately I’m having some issues with my pec muscle. Right now I can’t actually serve so it’s kind of hard to play,” she said.

Yea, hate it for her. I’m not much of a tennis (or women’s golf) fan but I’m a Williams sisters fan. They’ve been awesome competitors.

Edit: Oh, and I almost forgot to say that the idiots who are saying she’s scared...if they’re implying that she’s scared of any tennis player, they’re just that — idiots. NDAI

with idiots claiming she pulled out because of fear

- best responses so far

• Serena Williams grand slams: 23 Maria Sharapova grand slams: 5
  • Williams gold medals: 4 Sharapova: 0
  • Sharapova doping scandals: 1 Williams: 0
  • Williams beating Sharapova: 19x Sharapova beating Williams: 3x
  • Adorable that folks believe Serena pulled out due to fear. #FrenchOpen

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2018/jun/04/serena-williams-withdraws-french-open-injury-sharapova

Serena Williams has withdrawn from the French Open shortly before she was due on Philippe Chatrier Court to face Maria Sharapova in a much-anticipated fourth round showdown.

The 36-year-old 23-time grand slam champion, playing in her first slam since the 2017 Australian Open after maternity leave, told a news conference in Paris she had a pectoral muscle injury.

Unfortunately I’m having some issues with my pec muscle. Right now I can’t actually serve so it’s kind of hard to play,” she said.

Sounds like another black making an excuse for not wanting to make the effort.

How many of them are because she's black?

You're bound to find one or two blacks out of 41 million that can do something besides produce bastard babies and work at a fast food restaurant.

I can identify you and TDAK as two whites who can't do jack shit?

Meanwhile, you just conceded that she is accomplished, despite lying about it first.

I can identify you and TDAK as two whites who can't do jack shit?

Meanwhile, you just conceded that she is accomplished, despite lying about it first.

I said when she doesn't want to do something, she's like the typical black that makes excuses.

Meanwhile, you indicated that her accomplishments were because she is black.

Don't worry, son, I do plenty. I educate your n-loving ass on a daily basis. For example, you called those that fought for the Confederacy traitors then finally admitted you believed they were a separate country invaliding your claim.

I said when she doesn't want to do something, she's like the typical black that makes excuses.

Meanwhile, you indicated that her accomplishments were because she is black.

Don't worry, son, I do plenty. I educate your n-loving ass on a daily basis.

Where in the fuck did I indicate that her accomplishments are because she is black? Can you still not read?

Where in the fuck did I indicate that her accomplishments are because she is black? Can you still not read?

Can't back away from it now, boy. You did it and either don't realize you did or like her you choose to make excuses.

Oh, look, CFM is still a lying little faggot.

Oh, look, another n-lover making excuses for one. Typical.

You indicated you believed her accomplishments had to do with her being black. Now, you refuse to acknowledge it.

Perhaps you're the faggot since your wife keeps cumming my way. Are you afraid of her pussy, boy?

Oh, look, another n-lover making excuses for one. Typical.

You indicated you believed her accomplishments had to do with her being black. Now, you refuse to acknowledge it.

Perhaps you're the faggot since your wife keeps cumming my way. Are you afraid of her pussy, boy?

Why would I have to make excuses for an accomplished person? The person who should be making excuses is you, because of what a complete and utter failure you are.

Actually, you indicated that her accomplishments are because of her being black:

How many of them are because she's black?

You're bound to find one or two blacks out of 41 million that can do something besides produce bastard babies and work at a fast food restaurant.

Why would I have to make excuses for an accomplished person? The person who should be making excuses is you, because of what a complete and utter failure you are.

Can't twist it now, n-lover. You indicated her accomplishments had to do with her being black.

I have you running like a pussy. That's minor compared to other accomplishments but still an accomplishment.

Can't twist it now, n-lover. You indicated her accomplishments had to do with her being black.

I have you running like a pussy. That's minor compared to other accomplishments but still an accomplishment.

I used to think you had a GED, but, since it's probably not possible to be illiterate and pass the test, I'm going to hold you at HS dropout.

I used to think you had a GED, but, since it's probably not possible to be illiterate and pass the test, I'm going to hold you at HS dropout.

You could have stopped at "I used to think" and been more correct than you have ever been in your pitiful, meaningless existence.

I used to think you were a man but you've proven to be the typical coward that hides behind his computer. Lots of talk, no action.

Back