Set your clocks forward 1 hour tonight if you live in the USA (except AZ & HI)

Legion Troll

A fine upstanding poster
trump_for_president_2016_clocks-r9e11fc607fad49748720c1ed412deced_fup13_8byvr_324.jpg

I hate spring forward... I just wish CO would just pick one and stick with it. This crap messes with our dogs, our kids, me... I hate the time changes.

I hate spring forward... I just wish CO would just pick one and stick with it. This crap messes with our dogs, our kids, me... I hate the time changes.

why do you hate spring forward? I am amazed at all the dummies that hate EXTRA DAYLIGHT AT NIGHT

the morning is completely useless... everyone is in work and school. Having an extra hour at night is where it is needed. The solution isn't to get rid of DST, but to never turn it back.

why do you hate spring forward? I am amazed at all the dummies that hate EXTRA DAYLIGHT AT NIGHT

the morning is completely useless... everyone is in work and school. Having an extra hour at night is where it is needed. The solution isn't to get rid of DST, but to never turn it back.

That's fine with me. Just pick one. I hate the stupid idea that we need to change the clocks so that farmers can have more daylight at either end of the frickin' day. Set your alarm early if you want more awake time in the morning and leave my frickin' clock alone. I don't care which they pick, none of it matters to me other than f***ing with my family's schedule for a useless antiquated idea.

I'm sorry. I like daylight savings time. Keep it all year round as far as I'm concerned. After I retire, who cares.

And there is no "extra daylight" at any time. If you want more daylight at the point before you go to bed just get up earlier. Seriously. You get that I hate "more daylight" out of I hate the clock changes?

There is exactly the same amount of daylight every day regardless of the accuracy of my clock. It is, and will be, regardless of what my clock says. That everybody has to get up earlier to make your "extra hour" during the "night" happen is just stupid.

BTW - I also hate "fall back"... I just hate this nonsense in its entirety.

And there is no "extra daylight" at any time. If you want more daylight at the point before you go to bed just get up earlier. Seriously. You get that I hate "more daylight" out of I hate the clock changes?

There is exactly the same amount of daylight every day regardless of the accuracy of my clock. It is, and will be, regardless of what my clock says. That everybody has to get up earlier to make your "extra hour" during the "night" happen is just stupid.

BTW - I also hate "fall back"... I just hate this nonsense in its entirety.

Daylight Savings Time doesn't save shit... in the winter, days are shorter... changing by an hour can't change that astronomical fact and it never did.
It just fucks up the clocks and people's lives twice a year...

Daylight Savings Time doesn't save shit... in the winter, days are shorter... changing by an hour can't change that astronomical fact and it never did.
It just fucks up the clocks and people's lives twice a year...

Exactly. Pick one and stick with it. I don't even care if they split the difference and change it all by 0.5 hours so long as it just stays. This "remember to set your clocks" crap is just messing with people's internal clocks for no reason.

You can't beat soccer moms Grind. They want that extra daylight in the morning to keep little precious safe from being run over by a school bus.

That's fine with me. Just pick one. I hate the stupid idea that we need to change the clocks so that farmers can have more daylight at either end of the frickin' day. Set your alarm early if you want more awake time in the morning and leave my frickin' clock alone. I don't care which they pick, none of it matters to me other than f***ing with my family's schedule for a useless antiquated idea.
You don't understand Damo. This an awesome exercise in power. Once a year they take an hour away from 300 million people and about the time they adjust to it the pricks give it back to you.

Back