SF Poll

Bitch girl---you need to get a life that is normal. How is the happyness chase going? Yea--ya got some isues you should put more energy into. Hey--I do to--but I just get a bit verbally abusive, trying to invoke a bit of thought from you freak dupes. you always get gay feaky on here for a release.

Wanna make a bet?

I bet I can tell you the happiest years of your life.

Here it comes--it is a consertative philosophy, and you may have actually done some of it in your life. The happiest years of your life were------when you were productive, and doing it mostly for yourself. Just like my gay brother that always remids you that he is gay. Microsoft millionaire--doing great, following his dreams with a dummie boyfriend. Then--they broke up, my bro could not pull up his own boot straps--let his job slip through his fingers--lost all drive to do something with the awesome skills that he has. He has been super depressed for about 4 years now--and blames it on our dad. Dad--or mom--who never ever had any type of a argument when we learned my brother was gay. Dad mean dad with 100% acceptance, who also paid for his college. He does not have to work now, but he is going through a lot of shrinks trying to find the happyness he had when he was productive. I bet your happiest years are when you were productive. It is a stasticical fact (damn--I don't have that source either--sorry) that consertatives are about 30% more happy than liberials as a populas.

Hey--no charge. :)

Last edited:
I'm starting to think Majority is Darla's troll.

LOL. I am too! But I swear he's not. I do have a troll that is kind of based on a character like him...or possibly on him, if he is over here from another board . But this one is the real deal, and it's not me Water.

I'm starting to think Majority is Darla's troll.

Hey--I read the freaking rules this time. I guess a troll is a person who has more than one idenity? Hey--I read them--I am just not sure what they said ---because I really don't care--hahahahahahaha

I do know I am not a troll---well--as far as this context goes. :)

I am the one and only themajority. I have two e-mail adresses (one for business), but I will never hide or play little games like several names on t a board--so you can talk to yourself--lol.

My name is Doug. I live in Grand Rapids Michigan. Born in Detroit, moved to a country rural area with the family, where I grew up-- before moving here on my own (and still growing up). I hate it here. The city is a mess of silly self rightous people IMO. I could not imagine living in a larger city--and we are not a big city.

I can't wait to get my feet back in the dirt, and go run over some rabbits on a dirt bike (kidding about the rabbit--but it will be a two stroke engine in the dirt bike).

That is who I am---no advantages---just bad choices sometimes that I have figured out and corrected---for now. :)

I love life. It is a rolle coaster for sure. There were days I did not know where I would get dinner from, and now I am on the upswing. The whole damn ride is a blast, if you look at it right. Liberials want to take all the fun out of life, and all the life out of you--like a insurance company would love you to pay your premiums, and stay in your room.

That is who I am--the most free person you kind folks will ever meet--and wish the same for evenrybody else. Go get it for yourself and love your life. When ya do--you will soon learn that nobody can take care of you better than you. That is who I am. That is why I think I like Palin (if she is who I think she is), Paul, and other real Americans.

Last edited:
Hey--I read the freaking rules this time. I guess a troll is a person who has more than one idenity? Hey--I read them--I am just not sure what they said ---because I really don't care--hahahahahahaha

Actually, a troll (in this context) is someone who posts just to annoy or enrage people. Someone who attempts to get an argument started for their own entertainment or for the attention.

Like this place needs help getting arguments started.

I am the one and only themajority. I have two e-mail adresses (one for business), but I will never hide or play little games like several names on t a board--so you can talk to yourself--lol.

My name is Doug. I live in Grand Rapids Michigan. Born in Detroit, moved to a country rural area with the family, where I grew up-- before moving here on my own (and still growing up). I hate it here. The city is a mess of silly self rightous people IMO. I could not imagine living in a larger city--and we are not a big city.

I can't wait to get my feet back in the dirt, and go run over some rabbits on a dirt bike (kidding about the rabbit--but it will be a two stroke engine in the dirt bike).

That is who I am---no advantages---just bad choices sometimes that I have figured out and corrected---for now. :)

I love life. It is a rolle coaster for sure. There were days I did not know where I would get dinner from, and now I am on the upswing. The whole damn ride is a blast, if you look at it right. Liberials want to take all the fun out of life, and all the life out of you--like a insurance company would love you to pay your premiums, and stay in your room.

That is who I am--the most free person you kind folks will ever meet--and wish the same for evenrybody else. Go get it for yourself and love your life. When ya do--you will soon learn that nobody can take care of you better than you. That is who I am. That is why I think I like Palin (if she is who I think she is), Paul, and other real Americans.

:readit:

How many now believe, thanks to my constant campaiging, that SF is a woman?

SF, here is that poll I told you about, or if not the one, it reflects pretty much what I told you I had read, but couldn't find. (I have been all over since the pic, and can't keep track at all)

http://blogs.cqpolitics.com/polltracker/2008/09/obama-gains-among-white-males.html

Thanks for the info and for the campaign... always good to see the trait of campaigns of lies runs from top to bottom on the left....
:rolleyes:

Back