Shania Twain vs Matt Lange Divorce!

Battleborne

Terminator
Shania Twain vs Mutt Lange Divorce!

Details released...Shania and her considerably less hot estranged producer husband,Mutt Lange is directly connected to Mutt's alleged affair with Marie-Ann Thiebaud the couples (also married) longtime secretary...wow Mutt really is a dog and dumb ass...Shania is hot!

I suppose she is singing this song about now...:cof1:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTKrVSf6oEM

Last edited:
Well Damn..............!

Seems as if all Shanias songs produced by Mutt the Dog...are no longer available on youtube direct...so we will have to suffice and listen to one pre the ill faited marriage..:cof1:

www.last.fm/music/Shania+Twain/+videos/+1-tXXK6lDN4CK

click on your fav Shania Twain song vid from the list! some were produced by mutt and are no longer available here too! What a jerk that guy is!

Last edited:
Really...!

Quit reading people magazine BB.

Well Jo posted this on my board...I just posted it here...and you must read 'People Magazine' since you seem to be familiar with the story...I only re-posted it here because I am bored with 'ring around the rosey' Cons bad libs good scenario...and I like Shania Twain...her songs are good and she is cute!

Really Epicurious or whatever 'cus' you use in your troll names!

BB u r a total faggot.

So by stating that I like Shania Twain who happens to be quite attractive...that somehow makes me a "faggot"...this must be a Freudian slip on your part...you are the one along with wm and sometimes us cit...that always brings homosexual innuendo into the conversation...go figure!

No ur a faggot because you give a fuck about Shania Twain's marriage, and because you apparently subscribe to some gayass celebrity gossip magazine.

Sorry epicurious!

No ur a faggot because you give a fuck about Shania Twain's marriage, and because you apparently subscribe to some gayass celebrity gossip magazine.

that would be us cit that subscribes...I just reposted what one of my mods posted on my board(female)...I found it interesting...and I am glad Shania dropped the weirdo Mutt...but hey stick with your usual homo innuendo..the shoe fits you well Mr.Closet gay!

I just look at the pictures on the covers in the grocery store checkout. About all my stomach can handle.

So S. Twain was married ?

Back