Shapiro fires back at Trump after post slamming convention speech

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
“I think it’s clear over the last few years, Donald Trump is obsessed with me and obsessed with continuing to spew hate and division in our politics. He’s someone who’s routinely peddled antisemitic tropes like this,” Shapiro told reporters Thursday morning.

The Pennsylvania Democrat later said his speech was the “exact polar opposite” of what Trump is discussing.

“I’m talking about real freedom, bringing people together, accepting folks no matter what they look like, where they come from, who they love, who they pray to and say this is a place for you,” he said. “That’s diametrically opposed to everything Donald Trump believes and it’s clear that he’s going to continue to be the hateful, divisive person that he’s always been in this campaign.”

The comments came hours after Trump jabbed Shapiro as a “highly overrated Jewish” governor and called his convention speech “really bad.”

I will need to see a record of how many times Trump has talked about this guy.....I have never heard him do it till the last few weeks.

Reactions: TOP
I dont get the sense that this Shapiro has any problem with WOKE caliber lying.....any claim from him needs to be accompanied with evidence.

Reactions: TOP
Back