She might eat too many Doritos?

It's probably as good as this hard hitting piece on trumps policies right? Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Note two major and distinct differences...

1) the NYTimes piece was a PRINTED, HUMAN INTEREST STORY, not a group of live on the air, major network political analysts who, if they were serious professionals, would have been doing what other network analysts do... discuss more serious issues rather than engage in such juvenile snarkiness.

Even if they want to criticize Harris, pick something that doesn't make them look like the stupid little trolls they are.

2) the NYTimes piece was written in a sympathetic, good natured and supportive style. It was not, like the Fakes News droolers, looking to ridicule or insult Trump or his food choices.

I realize this kind of critical thinking is difficult for you, so I typed it slowly.

Hope that helped.

Note two major and distinct differences...

1) the NYTimes piece was a PRINTED, HUMAN INTEREST STORY, not a group of live on the air, major network political analysts who, if they were serious professionals, would have been doing what other network analysts do... discuss more serious issues rather than engage in such juvenile snarkiness.

Even if they want to criticize Harris, pick something that doesn't make them look like the stupid little trolls they are.

2) the NYTimes piece was written in a sympathetic, good natured and supportive style. It was not, like the Fakes News droolers, looking to ridicule or insult Trump or his food choices.

I realize this kind of critical thinking is difficult for you, so I typed it slowly.

Hope that helped.
Just shows how you people do the exact same shit.

You retarded mongrels do all the things you accuse mothers of doing. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?
I know reading is not something you're any good at, but go back and TRY to read where I pointed out the OBVIOUS differences between what the Fakes News nitwits were doing and the NYT piece.

Maybe it'll make you feel less poopy and sad.... 😢

I know reading is not something you're any good at, but go back and TRY to read where I pointed out the OBVIOUS differences between what the Fakes News nitwits were doing and the NYT piece.

Maybe it'll make you feel less poopy and sad.... 😢
Tell us again how Biden is intellectually and analytically the best Biden ever, you retarded joe Scarborough cum gobbler.

Go eat a bag of Dorito flavored dicks, you retarded Trump cum gobbler.
Uh oh someone has an upset tummy. You filthy cockroaches are twice as guilty of everything you accuse others of doing. Why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Back