"She's Good Looking"

cawacko

I know Joe Biden can be at times a loose cannon but it also makes him interesting and entertaining. His line here is pretty funny and he has a couple of other good one's in the article.

Here's Joe Biden's reaction to John McCain's pick of Sarah Palin as his vice-presidential running mate. "There's a gigantic difference between John McCain and Barack Obama and between me and I suspect my vice presidential opponent," he said in Toledo, Ohio. Pause for the punch-line. "She's good looking." It's the way he tells ‘em, folks.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/toby_harnden/blog/2008/09/02/joe_biden_sarah_palin_is_good_looking

This was a pretty good false outrager by the right, crying "sexism." The remark was much more self-depracating than sexist. He has also said that Obama is better looking & in better shape than he is.

I know Joe Biden can be at times a loose cannon but it also makes him interesting and entertaining. His line here is pretty funny and he has a couple of other good one's in the article.

Here's Joe Biden's reaction to John McCain's pick of Sarah Palin as his vice-presidential running mate. "There's a gigantic difference between John McCain and Barack Obama and between me and I suspect my vice presidential opponent," he said in Toledo, Ohio. Pause for the punch-line. "She's good looking." It's the way he tells ‘em, folks.

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/toby_harnden/blog/2008/09/02/joe_biden_sarah_palin_is_good_looking

At least he didn't call her bright and clean and articulate.

This was a pretty good false outrager by the right, crying "sexism." The remark was much more self-depracating than sexist. He has also said that Obama is better looking & in better shape than he is.

I saw it, and it was totally self-deprecating and really funny.

Also, not true, because actually, Biden is nice-looking.

Who's outraged? I like a sense of humor and I especially like when people are self-depricating. Should I refrain from saying something positive about Biden because I'm not voting for him? Must I only hate him?

Republicans have become so concerned with women lately. I’m trying to place when it happened.

Wait a minute…I think it was sometime around when it became obvious Hillary would not be the Republican nominee.

It’s really touched me. And now with Palin on the ticket, ready to break through that glass ceiling…oh hell, I’m just going to vote for them! So, if she gets her way, I’d be forced, by the government, to bear the child of my rapist.

She’s a woman! I’m a woman!
Mark me down in the McCain column people! I’m just as stupid as they take me for!

I saw it, and it was totally self-deprecating and really funny.

Also, not true, because actually, Biden is nice-looking.

Apparently, a woman in the crowd shouted "You're gorgeous!" to Joe when he said that. Speaking of which, where've you been Darla? Attending Obama-Biden events in Ohio?

Who's outraged? I like a sense of humor and I especially like when people are self-depricating. Should I refrain from saying something positive about Biden because I'm not voting for him? Must I only hate him?

Very defensive, cawacko. I wasn't talking about you.

Apparently, a woman in the crowd shouted "You're gorgeous!" to Joe when he said that. Speaking of which, where've you been Darla? Attending Obama-Biden events in Ohio?

No, I had a bit of a fit, and stayed away for a while.

But I couldn't resist the Palin thing. :)

Well yeah dude I posted the article and you come on attacking. Fuck that I'm going to say something.

What attack? Jeez; I said "the right." Are you "the right?"

Btw, you've been drinking & posting again. There was a real doozy over the weekend....

Btw, you've been drinking & posting again. There was a real doozy over the weekend....

There was a USC football game Saturday afternoon so it was a long day of drinking. I think I hit black out mode Saturday night.

I missed that one, but the UCLA game last night was a classic....

Yeah it was. Have you ever seen a quarterback have two such extreme half's?

I also didn't understand Neuhisal's (sp) decision to pooch that kick with 40 seconds left and the Bruins up by 3? They gave UT the ball at the 40 which of course led to their tying field goal.

Yeah it was. Have you ever seen a quarterback have two such extreme half's?

I also didn't understand Neuhisal's (sp) decision to pooch that kick with 40 seconds left and the Bruins up by 3? They gave UT the ball at the 40 which of course led to their tying field goal.

It was night & day. I haven't seen ANY college QB have either that bad of a half or that good of a half in awhile; he was unstoppable in the 2nd half.

I understood the pooch; they were having a hard time w/ kickoffs, and their D was playing pretty well. If they had returned a kickoff for a TD, people would have second guessed that just as much.

Really? Thanks for the heads up, I’m totally going to look it up, and then bump it up now!

Really? Thanks for the heads up, I’m totally going to look it up, and then bump it up now!

It was somewhere under "General Politics." It was completely incoherent. Sometimes, his drunken posts make sense, even though they're on a much lower level of intelligence & maturity than one would expect from the average adult human.

This one was just a mess.

Back