SHHHH!

Cancel7

Banned
Everyone; more Joe the Plumber news!

Joe the Plumber endorsed Republican John McCain for president on Tuesday and agreed that a vote for Democratic candidate Barack Obama would be "a vote for the death of Israel."

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/

Folks, a guy who can’t afford to eat out has endorsed John McCain! Also (lol) Joe the Plumber says a vote for Obama is a vote to kill Israel! That’s not change we can believe in! This could change the election!

what a knot head this dork is.

The faces of the New republican party are Palin and Joe the Plummer (not a plummer and nto named Joe).

How perfect.

Some of you watch Fox , rush and such for laughs. I watch a local religious tv channel sometime for laughs. Saw a preacher saying the sme thing the other evening. As if it were gospel out of the bible. As a matter of fact I think he even rounded up a few scriptures in his support.

:lmao:

One ordinary guy asks a simple question to a man running for the president of the usa and he is treated like a criminal. I guess that question must have really bothered you libtards that you have gone to such extremes and hatred of this man.

Everyone; more Joe the Plumber news!

Joe the Plumber endorsed Republican John McCain for president on Tuesday and agreed that a vote for Democratic candidate Barack Obama would be "a vote for the death of Israel."

http://andrewsullivan.theatlantic.com/

Folks, a guy who can’t afford to eat out has endorsed John McCain! Also (lol) Joe the Plumber says a vote for Obama is a vote to kill Israel! That’s not change we can believe in! This could change the election!

LMAO. Stop the presses.

:lmao:

One ordinary guy asks a simple question to a man running for the president of the usa and he is treated like a criminal. I guess that question must have really bothered you libtards that you have gone to such extremes and hatred of this man.

"Asks a simple question"

Are you aware that he is mulling a bid for Congress, officially "endorsed" a candidate today, and is starting a bus tour for said candidate tommorrow?

"Asks a simple question"

Are you aware that he is mulling a bid for Congress, officially "endorsed" a candidate today, and is starting a bus tour for said candidate tommorrow?

Man oh man, and considering he is on the republican ticket he might win.

what a knot head this dork is.

The faces of the New republican party are Palin and Joe the Plummer (not a plummer and nto named Joe).

How perfect.

you are correct, he is not a plummer.... he is a plumber

you are incorrect, Joe is a part of his name

That said, you are correct... he is kind of a dork

you are correct, he is not a plummer.... he is a plumber

you are incorrect, Joe is a part of his name

That said, you are correct... he is kind of a dork

How lame is it to try and call someone out because they go by their middle name and not their first name?

It turns out though, this guy would have more money in his pocket under Obama's plan. I think he's just a partisan nimrod.

"Asks a simple question"

Yes, it was a simple question, but it was the answer that shocked everyone.

So what if he endorsed McCain, he still has the right to vote for who he wants to, unless Obambi wins and then he will be sent to the re-education camps.

LOL, he is joining former Ohio Congressman Rob Portman and a group of small business owners on a bus tour in Ohio supporting McCain.

What's ironic is that if the media and the Obama camp had just let the "Joe" thing alone after the third debate, most folks would not have heard or considered the implications, in spite of McCain's best attempts.

But Obama went and basically made fun of Joe, thus blue collar workers in general. The media really went to town, digging into every aspect of this guy's life. THAT the public got, 'What? If we question anything, they are going to do politics of destruction on us?' Didn't go over well and did make some rethink. Now he's a poster boy, but why would anyone not figure that one out?

Many enjoyed the smears, now they'll have to endure the smack back for a week. Obama will probably still win.

What's ironic is that if the media and the Obama camp had just let the "Joe" thing alone after the third debate, most folks would not have heard or considered the implications, in spite of McCain's best attempts.

But Obama went and basically made fun of Joe, thus blue collar workers in general. The media really went to town, digging into every aspect of this guy's life. THAT the public got, 'What? If we question anything, they are going to do politics of destruction on us?' Didn't go over well and did make some rethink. Now he's a poster boy, but why would anyone not figure that one out?

Many enjoyed the smears, now they'll have to endure the smack back for a week. Obama will probably still win.

well i don't remember obama making fun of him at all (i make fun of him), and John Mccain ensured that the media would become interested in this guy when he used his name at least 20 times during the third debate.

as for the smack back, people are laughing at joe the plumber. he's that guy that we've all know who you avoid at parties. no one wants to get cornered by him because he will spend hours regaling everyone he can with stories of how he is buying his boss' business, and this time next year he'll have a fleet of limos, blah blah blah.

I'm all for the Mccain campaign continuing on their joe the plumber tour.

That's absolutely ridiculous. McCain decided to make him the centerpiece of the campaign prior to that debate; he talked about him endlessly both at the debate & beyond.

well i don't remember obama making fun of him at all

what plumber do you know makes quarter million a year?

he's not even a licensed plumber?

This is the guy John mcCain is working for?

none of those statements come to mind? Please, Obama got outed as a marxist by a blue collar worker and the vast left wing conspiracy did as much damage to him as they could. :bdh:

Back