Shocking news.... NY Times shows bias?

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
http://www.drudgereport.com/flashnym.htm

I know I know.... shocking news... but yes, it appears the NY Times has decided that they will not be posting a direct reply from McCain with regards to the op-ed piece Obama had in the NY Times with regards to Iraq.

"NYT Op-Ed editor David Shipley explained in an email late Friday to McCain's staff. 'I'm not going to be able to accept this piece as currently written.'"

Apparently the Times only accepts Op-Ed pieces that conform to what they believe a persons opinion should be.

Darned conservative media!

the liberal media would never do anything like that.
They are just trying to keep McCain from putting his foot in his mouth.
Again.

I read it, its not an op-ed piece, its an attack on Obama. THe Times is well within its rights and is not showing bias.

I read it, its not an op-ed piece, its an attack on Obama. THe Times is well within its rights and is not showing bias.

It is not an attack on Obama. It is a direct response to his position on Iraq. Yes, it points to where McCains position differs from Obama. That is what a rebuttal op ed should do.

But please, continue acting as though the Times is correct in their stance. Let the times continue to run Obama pieces while keeping McCains out of the paper. That will only backfire on the left.

Back