Shoplifter MURDERS clerk chasing him. Lawyer says it was self defense.

Text Drivers are Killers

Biden likes little girls
Texas is as pro-thug as New York. The mother of the killer says her son is STRESSED over the murder!! God help us.

https://abc13.com/mario-young-not-i...umble-shooting-will-clayton-parkway/14690278/

apr 18 2024 HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- A 17-year-old charged with murdering a store clerk is a free person after a Harris County grand jury chose not to indict him on Tuesday.

Mario Young was charged in the shooting death of Humble store clerk Asif Maknojia during a dispute that started with a stolen bag of chips.

Young's mother, Precious Ferguson, said the lack of an indictment doesn't mean her son is doing well.

"He's physically and mentally depressed, he's stressed, and he's going to need some counseling," Ferguson said.

The Humble Police Department said on Jan. 19, Maknojia chased after Young and another individual with his car after the chips were stolen.

They were on foot, and court documents say it was Young who shot and killed the clerk.

The other individual was never charged.

Young's attorney said his client acted out of self-defense.

That's okay, the kid will murder somebody else in the next few years and get the sentence he deserves. Two life sentences don't enhance a life sentence.

Reminds me of this:

Squatter Sang Kim has barred landlord Jaskaran Singh from his $2 million Washington home after refusing to pay rent for two years.

Singh, a Bellevue landlord, is holding a second protest rally on Saturday after two years of Kim living in his rental property without paying rent. The rally will call for Kim to leave the property immediately.

While Singh legally owns the home, he's been forced to stay off the premises due to a Temporary Protection Order filed by Kim. This means he must stay 1,000 feet away from the property he legally owns.
https://www.newsweek.com/squatter-forces-landlord-out-home-washington-1882028

America is being burned to the ground so that UTOPIA can spring from the smoldering ashes.

The store clerk had probably had enough of little thugs walking out with his merchandise, but he took it to extremes chasing him with his car.

Sad ending all the way around.

I wonder who his fambly is going to sue.

Cause dey gots ta git paid!!!

The store clerk had probably had enough of little thugs walking out with his merchandise, but he took it to extremes chasing him with his car.

Sad ending all the way around.

I wonder who his fambly is going to sue.

Cause dey gots ta git paid!!!

We need to let stores ban blacks or anyone they wish from entering. These are private businesses same as private homes.

We need to let stores ban blacks or anyone they wish from entering. These are private businesses same as private homes.

You would do better to suggest realistic solutions.

This being the United States of America, a country that is bound by The Constitution it was founded upon, banning any group of people based on race, creed or color would never be allowed.

Maybe ban unaccompanied minors.

Auto lock doors, maybe.

Put everything behind plexiglass.

It always comes down to the same thing.
We insist on a paradigm of guilt and punishment when it's very unlikely that free will even exists to enable a person to be guilty of anything.

Perpetrators are defective, not guilty.
We must cull our dangerously defective people with humane, non-punitive euthanasia.

Dangerous genetic mistakes aren't safe to be allowed loose in public,
but it's very unlikely that they're at actual fault in any moral way.

We must put them down as humanely as possible.
It's about rationality, safety, and expedience, not morality.

I don't know the specifics of this case, but I can see a situation where a criminal, the shoplifter, could legitimately fear for is life due to someone chasing him in their car.

Reminds me of the trayvon Martin situation. Two people making bad decisions and someone gets killed.

Back