Should America be providing weapons to Israel?

Jarod

Contributor
How far into this war should the United States get? Should we be providing the money and weapons Israel is using against Gaza?

Thousands of innocent, non Hamas, children are being slaughtered with our money and munitions.

What is your position here?

It's a shameful position dictated by the US military/industrial complex and deranged Evangelists in Washington.
In supporting the genocide the US has degraded itself on the world stage- probably so far as never to be trusted by any country outside of the NATO protection racket.

veto-of-shame.jpg

How far into this war should the United States get? Should we be providing the money and weapons Israel is using against Gaza?

Thousands of innocent, non Hamas, children are being slaughtered with our money and munitions.

Theocratic Islamist nations have hated us since the birth of the Israeli state after WWII, and that goes for their "innocent" civilians as well.
I hate theocracy, both Islamic and Christian, the White Christian Nationalist MAGAts trying to impose the latter on us right now.

I don't understand how liberal Americans who oppose the "American Taliban," which is essentially the modern Republican Party,
are sympathetic to Islamic theocrats who comprise the other despicable troglodytes of the world. Those innocent babies grow up to be terrorists who hate us. I have no sympathy for them at all.

Theocratic Islamist nations have hated us since the birth of the Israeli state after WWII, and that goes for their "innocent" civilians as well.
I hate theocracy, both Islamic and Christian, the White Christian Nationalist MAGAts trying to impose the latter on us right now.

I don't understand how liberal Americans who oppose the "American Taliban," which is essentially the modern Republican Party,
are sympathetic to Islamic theocrats who comprise the other despicable troglodytes of the world. Those innocent babies grow up to be terrorists who hate us. I have no sympathy for them at all.
Commies hate everyone.

When you are supplying wepons for decades, stopping them when they are attacking a nearly defenseless enemy, becomes interference in their political decisions. Biden is walking a tight line.

Is your position that we should be providing weapons to Hamas?

Hamas slaughtered more than 1000 Israelis in one night including beheading and burning infants ALIVE.

Children are now in harms way because Hamas hides behind children in schools and hospitals.

The Hamas sewer rats use human shields.

Don't start a war if you can't finish a war.

I do wish that you would educate yourself and cease with the stupid troll threads.

When you are supplying wepons for decades, stopping them when they are attacking a nearly defenseless enemy, becomes interference in their political decisions. Biden is walking a tight line.
If Hamas is defenseless, how did they attack and slaughter more than 1000 Israeli citizens?

Poor Nordy.

I'm beginning to lose interest in the Hamas useful idiots on this forum...like Guano and others. Any Jew who supports Heels Up Harris or Biden, who both snubbed the speech by Netanyahu or denied the weapons to allow Israel to defeat Hamas had earned the appellation...useful idiot.

Hamas slaughtered more than 1000 Israelis in one night including beheading and burning infants ALIVE.

Children are now in harms way because Hamas hides behind children in schools and hospitals.

I do wish that you would educate yourself and cease with the stupid troll threads.
no

Why do you make such silly assumptions, because it fits your agenda?

If Hamas is defenseless, how did they attack and slaughter more than 1000 Israeli citizens?

Poor Nordy.
They'd been saving their powder and muzzle-loaders while watching the Zionist scum slaughter their sisters and brothers in the West Bank and waiting for their day of vengeance. It was easy. The sub-human Jews were busy slaughtering Palestinians elsewhere.
Poor Earl.

Back