Should gay adoption be legal?

It's my personal opinion that a child will have the MOST benefit from having both a mother and a father. ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, I don't see a problem with a heterosexual couple getting preference. This is NOT to say that all heterosexual couples are better than every gay couple. If there are no comparable heterosexual couples and there is a child in the need of adoption then yes

I'm going to ban you if you make on more lame ass joke. For the good of everyone. I HATE YOU.

:clink:

yeah I make bad puns and such. The sad part is I am not by a long shot the dumbest or meanest poster on here.

Last edited:
Shocker here... I don't believe sexuality or sexual lifestyle choice, or even gender, should play a role in the adoption of a child. I think the criteria should be, who can best love and raise the child, period. Ideally, it is best for a child to be raised in a traditional family, but we do not live in a perfect world, so we shouldn't expect situations to be perfect.

Shocker here... I don't believe sexuality or sexual lifestyle choice, or even gender, should play a role in the adoption of a child. I think the criteria should be, who can best love and raise the child, period. Ideally, it is best for a child to be raised in a traditional family, but we do not live in a perfect world, so we shouldn't expect situations to be perfect.

I'm impressed Dixie. I was expecting something different.

:clink:

yeah I make bad puns and such. The sad part is I am not by a long shot the dumbest or meanest poster on here.

usc

i should hope not, that is MY job...

on a more serious note, with so many children in the foster care system, heterosexual, bi-sexual, homosexual or single, someone to give a child a home to call their own

usc

i should hope not, that is MY job...

on a more serious note, with so many children in the foster care system, heterosexual, bi-sexual, homosexual or single, someone to give a child a home to call their own

True dat.

Adoption is a problem in the USA though, why about 3 couples I know of adopted from overseas.

Back