Should gay NFL coaches be allowed?

Tinkerpeach

Kevin Maxen, Jaguars assistant strength coach, comes out as first openly gay male coach in NFL

Jacksonville Jaguars assistant strength and conditioning coach Kevin Maxen came out publicly as gay Thursday, making him the first known openly gay male coach in the NFL and in men’s professional sports in the United States.

There are reasons Maxen decided to come out publicly now, one of which is being able to lead an open life with his boyfriend, Nick, who he has been dating two years.

"I don’t want to feel like I have to think about it anymore," Maxen, who joined the Jaguars’ staff last season, explained to Outsports. "I don’t want to feel like I have to lie about who I am seeing or why I am living with someone else.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/kevi...ach-comes-out-first-openly-gay-male-coach-nfl

Doesn't this fall in the realm of possible sexual harassment since he is in the locker room with these guys?

Since he is attracted to men and sees them nude and in vulnerable states should it be allowed?

Back