Should Waterhead be Put Out of Misery?

Should Waterhead be Put Out of His Misery?

• Total voters
We are continually inundated by the emotive ramblings of the obvious King of Dorks, Waterhead (aka:Watermark)

Considering we have a good mix of varying viewpoints here regarding sanctity of life, we debate whether brain-dead people should be terminated, as well as unborn fetuses... I think it is at least as fair to discuss whether a humane society should 'terminate' sniveling little emo kids like Water.

"inundated by the emotive ramblings "

That describes another poster here; can't quite place it. Think, Onceler...think....

I vote for taking his computer away. That way he has to get out of his bedroom and go out in public to a) find a new computer, b) go to the library and use public computers, c) go beg someone for another computer.

Any of those options will eventually get his lonely ass some kind of real human interaction.

I vote for taking his computer away. That way he has to get out of his bedroom and go out in public to a) find a new computer, b) go to the library and use public computers, c) go beg someone for another computer.

Any of those options will eventually get his lonely ass some kind of real human interaction.

Right... there is also the possibility someone will shoot him for us in the process.

For the record, I have not voted yet. I want to see how everyone else feels about it. I am inclined to vote for shooting him in the head, as this seems to be the most humane thing to do. Waterhead will probably end up doing himself in someday, anyway.... but my pro-life stance keeps me from casting the vote at this time. I am really torn here.

Yeah, I know... it reminds me of someone else too! It's not you or usidiot, you guys are too stupid to be emotive... I think it's Solitary! :)

Aww Dix, are you that pissed that I showed you to be a liar?

And here I thought you didn't take any of this personally.

Aww Dix, are you that pissed that I showed you to be a liar?

And here I thought you didn't take any of this personally.

Not really, I think I have exposed more of your lies than you have mine. You do tend to be a little 'emotive' at times, I have noticed. Not that you are anywhere near as bad as Waterhead, he is the undisputed King of Emo!

Not really, I think I have exposed more of your lies than you have mine. You do tend to be a little 'emotive' at times, I have noticed. Not that you are anywhere near as bad as Waterhead, he is the undisputed King of Emo!

So you are admitting that you lied? lmao

I don't get any more emotional than most around here. I get frustrated with fools, but perhaps that is the reason you seem to see it more often.

I was thinking of ib plannin the nuke attack. Imagine if you will (ty Mr. Serling), the nuke attack going wrong. Ib wakes up to see devastation outside his own window, and the first thing he hears is the opening notes of Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Sweet Home Alabama".

Hey, it made me smile.

Back