Shut Up Bill

Cancel7

Banned
This guy is right...Clinton doesn't matter and he isn't going to effect this race. So I guess we shouldn't care. But I do anyway. I am so sick and tired of turning on the tv and seeing his fat petulant whiny ass doing his best to talk about what a great guy John McCain is. Oh really? You mean the guy who said this about your wife and DAUGHTER:

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father"

Man, you have to be some kind of pig to think a guy who would say that is a great man. Says a lot about Bill.

I for one wish he would just shut the f up already. It's time to farm him out to the same aging dementos ex-president farms they sent Reagan to when he turned into a babbling fool. An event, from the tapes I have seen, which should have occurred in his first term, but, better late than never.

"Give him credit because he's being honest--kinda, and this interview isn't that bad. He does share with McCain a general underestimation of Obama as a candidate, and maybe even, as a person. These guys are shell-shocked and locked into prism that was forged some 40 years ago. When they look at Obama they see the stereotype--another effete overly cerebral liberal. And so great is the illusion that they fall never even quite knowing what hit them, never even knowing they've been touched. File Clinton in that department--dig his complete mis-analysis of the black vote in the primaries. He simply can't believe he lost to this skinny black kid straight out of Hyde Park. Moreover, he still doesn't believe that this dude will topple the war-hero John McCain.

I know this can be infuriating to use lefty Obama supporters. Certainly I've done my share of raging. But then today it hit me: In the context of this campaign, and with all due respect to a former president, why do I give a fuck about Bill Clinton? All of us who've seriously followed and supported Obama understand that his greatest strength is not that the American people don't get him--but that dispensers of the conventional wisdom don't get him. These are the same people who confuse media trickery and false outrage with the hard work of voter turnout. We know that Obama isn't a doe in the woods, but a boa quietly and brutally constricting the life out of the opposing campaign. Excepting a strong speech at the convention, what has Bill Clinton been during this campaign but a sideshow? What did he do for his wife in South Carolina? In Virginia? In Wisconsin? Why do we think his homilies toward McCain will do that campaign (which is hauntingly similar to Hillary's) any good? Seriously, who is this guy and why do we need him? We keep asking why he isn't backing us harder. But the greater question is why do we care?
http://ta-nehisicoates.theatlantic....op_talking_about_bills_tepid_endorsements.php

My dad would have been waiting to piss on this guy's grave, no matter how much time passed. And he would have talked about it to, over the years, in detail, of exactly how he was going to piss on McCain's grave as soon as they buried him. But, that would just have been the finale, because my dad would have decked the shit out of this guy right when he said it.

I just can't get my head around some of this stuff. I guess we little people really must be different. I'll take my dad any day though.

It's no secret that Bill is playing for 2012 and wants Obambi to lose.

If Obambi wins, we can close the book on the Clinton's chapter. Hilary won't get another shot until 2016.

It's no secret that Bill is playing for 2012 and wants Obambi to lose.

If Obambi wins, we can close the book on the Clinton's chapter. Hilary won't get another shot until 2016.
Yep very true. But Willy has to use enough of his slickness to not outright appear to be against Obama. He's pretty good at it too. Would Hillary win in 2012 anyway? I dunno, I think Palin has taken away some of the novelty of a woman in power.

What I'm really wondering is when they finally retire for good will they get a divorce? I think she only stays with him for political help.

I read about that earlier today. Absolutely pathetic. "Saturday night Live" nailed him. They did a skit where he would talk around saying that he liked Obama and supported him. It was pretty pathetic and it looks like he's true to form.

I read about that earlier today. Absolutely pathetic. "Saturday night Live" nailed him. They did a skit where he would talk around saying that he liked Obama and supported him. It was pretty pathetic and it looks like he's true to form.

I don’t know what he thinks he’s doing. Everyone sees it. If Obama did lose, he actually believes that no one can see through him? That they are going to nominate his wife in 2012? What a fool.

I don’t know what he thinks he’s doing. Everyone sees it. If Obama did lose, he actually believes that no one can see through him? That they are going to nominate his wife in 2012? What a fool.

LOL - I know!

That's the kicker.

Hey do you think bill does not know this ?
How else can he get out from under her wanting to be president though ?

Back