Sick to death of all the sock accounts around here

Stone

Contributor
Its dishonest and quite frankly pretty damn childish and weird. I think a forum vote needs to be put up to do away with them and a new rule imposed of ONE account and one account only. ZERO socks. If the vote comes up favoring my proposal then it gets passed on to our CEO Damo for his approval or disapproval. Who's with me? Its high time we put an end to this nonsense for good imo.....

Its dishonest and quite frankly pretty damn childish and weird. I think a forum vote needs to be put up to do away with them and a new rule imposed of ONE account and one account only. ZERO socks. If the vote comes up favoring my proposal then it gets passed on to our CEO Damo for his approval or disapproval. Who's with me? Its high time we put an end to this nonsense for good imo.....
I'll vote for that...;)

I couldn't care less,
but will dutifully accept the majority opinion.

For what it's worth, my only socks are the ones in my socks drawer
and the fucking Red Sox who tried to kill me this summer past.

Socks were originally allowed in order to increase the number of players in a board wide game that used to occur.

between that and name changes I've given up on thinking of the other posters as distinct individuals......I just treat all the people who say stupid things the same.......sometimes they react by saying "You're a liar! Prove I said that!"......I think that's the main reason the stupid people HAVE so many sock accounts.....

I think it's kinda childish and weird to give a shit.

I couldn't care less,
but will dutifully accept the majority opinion.

For what it's worth, my only socks are the ones in my socks drawer
and the fucking Red Sox who tried to kill me this summer past.

I'll have to agree about who gives a shit. I'm not sure why some ppl obsess over them. Who cares, other than those who have socks but pretend that they don't? :rofl2:

Nicely done... that didn't take long at all...;) The absolute most priceless use of socks were the times that they were created just to vote in polls here... that was hilarious ....I'll send you the links...:laugh:

Back