Simone Biles takes swipe at Don-OLD.

"I love by black job!", Says GOLD MEDALIST Simone Biles.
Soon to fade away into history. In the future she will appear in Olympic related commercials every 4 years for a while until the next little contortionist comes along. Oh well.

Soon to fade away into history. In the future she will appear in Olympic related commercials every 4 years for a while until the next little contortionist comes along. Oh well.
Everyone fades away into history.

So how is an illegal immigrant going to take her "black job"?
If she is better than Simone, she will take her job.

Think of the millions of jobs taken by illegals.

They are not even supposed to be here.

8 Million People Are Working Illegally in the U.S. Here's ...
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › 2018/12/11 › undocumente...
Dec 11, 2018 — Undocumented immigrants are over represented in low-skilled jobs such as farming, construction and child care. Image. Unauthorized workers ..

Get a clue, receptionist.

Last edited:
Then why does Trump think the immigrants are specifically taking "black Jobs"?
Because to some extent they are... They're
taking benefits. They're taking housing... They're crowding our cities and schools ..They're taking advantage of our legal system... You may welcome them....but why? In your profession, I thought that breaking the law was Not encouraged...or are you enabling illegals? That must be it... How many pro Bono cases have you accepted?

Because to some extent they are... They're
taking benefits. They're taking housing... They're crowding our cities and schools ..They're taking advantage of our legal system... You may welcome them....but why? In your profession, I thought that breaking the law was Not encouraged...or are you enabling illegals? That must be it... How many pro Bono cases have you accepted?
Why specifically black people?

If she is better than Simone, she will take her job.

Think of the millions of jobs taken by illegals.

They are not even supposed to be here.
No one is better than Simone...;) And they are not supposed to be here... But when the door is opened and they're invited in....

Why specifically black people?
You tell us. Every time something goes wrong you leftist twits scream how black people will suffer more because not it but now you can't figure out, "why specifically black people"? I need you to answer the following question, why do you think everyone is as stupid as you?

Mockery by the heroine of the Olympics. Not the best look, big Don.
Was she smiling when she said it? Actually, she was replying to a comment made on Twitter. Doubtful if she even is aware of President's Trump's comment... She's had other things on her mind after all...

Last edited:
Back