Site is back up! (Server Upgrade FINALLY Complete)

Damocles

Accedo!
Staff member
Finally. I got them to migrate the database. There should be no data loss, the site should be faster and we should all enjoy ourselves a bit more!

Yeah, without the database it had nowhere to reach... It then tried to do a vBulletin install, but that wouldn't work either as there is no install file. That makes a 404 error... :D

I had to take a couple hours off work to get it up. It was driving me insane. One ticket and 16 minutes and boom...

I have also just added the newest security patch. Later this weekend I may add the newest version, but we are up to date security-wise. Newer versions are sometimes problematic for my modifications, so I need to make sure the site will work as expected if I upgrade to the newest version of vBulletin... However, patches are not something we can do without, security is high priority.

:D

I have also just added the newest security patch. Later this weekend I may add the newest version, but we are up to date security-wise. Newer versions are sometimes problematic for my modifications, so I need to make sure the site will work as expected if I upgrade to the newest version of vBulletin... However, patches are not something we can do without, security is high priority.

:D

Speaking as a professional hacker, I agree. :D

Back