SJJ Knows Guns and Knives Period..PROOF

SJJRSJJS

Verified User
I am posting two photos with my thumb to prove that I am knowledgable with guns and knives, mainly to Show up Frenchy 75, aka "Sho Sho" and his butt buddy Karma, aka "Karmat", both these Dudes are Mods on this Forum who are two of the most stubborn people on any Forum that I have ever been on, a real pair of mules who like to gang up on certain posters, Mod style, and try to bully them into accepting their viewpoints.

I shot these three shots touching at 100 yards using a scoped 1966 300 Rem Mag Winchester Model 70 that I had tweeked with barrel bedding, etc to shoot this sniper/Camp Perry quailty grouping of 3/8 inches. I fired this at the Orange County, CA, Shooting range which has since been closed up by the Liberal gun grabbers.............
004.jpg

Here is a Pic of my other thumb photo of my early Sam Colt 1832 caplock pistol and my razor sharp Olean NY, USMC Kabar knife, hope you like them.
002.jpg

how can I be sure those are your thumbs? lots of people take knife pictures with their thumbs online. I have seen plenty myself. This isn't even proof at all.

in fact the two thumbs in those pictures look completely different. one is much darker. If you want to prove your knowledge of knives, I expect more proof. thumb-knife pictures are everywhere.

you have not proved those are your thumbs you liar.

p1IqWMU.jpg

ZrTEBkQ.jpg

T35pyFq.jpg

cxMhVRN.jpg

thumb knife pictures all over the internet.

I demand REAL proof or you can just admit you're a liar right now. whichever is easier for you. I'm waiting chump.

anytime you are ready sjjr. lets see if you really know anything about knives. I am a knife expert and so far, you have not impressed me.

in fact the two thumbs in those pictures look completely different. one is much darker. If you want to prove your knowledge of knives, I expect more proof. thumb-knife pictures are everywhere.
Your super fast replies here, within 60 seconds of my original post, prove that you are now stalking me. This stupid ass reply post proves that you are tongue tied because in all your Mod life you have never had a guest come back in your face like me, have you Karmat? Everything that I have ever posted on this Forum or the old Board is true and yes I know, I know, how could any one person(SJJ) know so much, well I guess it is a God given talent that I have had, ever since I did my High School Term Paper on Communism, and you know that I know how you think....capisce

sjjr. why no proof? do you not want to expose yourself as a knife neanderthal? looks like it is taking you a while to produce actual evidence.

no they don't. in fact I just put the pictures into a my photo program and they don't sync up at all.
Real Cute Karmat, butt try finding a thumb shot photo of a target with three shots, all touching, 3/8 of an inch apart, that will stump your ass. First of all three shots touching at any distance would be rare, and with a thumb, impossibkle, try to find one, I will give you a month, Karmat, and have your butt buddy Sho Sho help you. I can post one right now with four fingers, you want one, let me know, within 5 minutes, its on here, in fact I will? Keep stalking me, you will learn because I will teach you what is what.....I have spoken...I just decided to post a foot photo, try this size 13 on for size, bend over...LOL
005.jpg

Real Cute Karmat, butt try finding a thumb shot photo of a target with three shots, all touching, 3/8 of an inch apart, that will stump your ass. First of all three shots touching at any distance would be rare, and with a thumb, impossibkle, try to find one, I will give you a month, Karmat, and have your butt buddy Sho Sho help you. I can post one right now with four fingers, you want one, let me know, within 5 minutes, its on here, in fact I will? Keep stalking me, you will learn because I will teach you what is what.....I have spoken...I just decided to post a foot photo, try this size 13 on for size, bend over...LOL
005.jpg
Sho Sho, Karmat and now I guess Damo have put their foot in it this time around, bring all the Mods on, I will take them on one at a time or all at once, I thrive on this sheet...let's do this

Sho Sho, Karmat and now I guess Damo have put their foot in it this time around, bring all the Mods on, I will take them on one at a time or all at once, I thrive on this sheet...let's do this

Holy fuck, that is the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. You need some Tanactin or something.

Back