Slick Willy racist?

tinfoil

Banned
LOL

Anyone seen Bill vehemently denying he's a racist? Hilarious!! Nobody even mentioned it. Guilty conscience? That's got to be it.

Discuss

What's actually funny is that FDR, widely considered by Democrats to be "the greatest", actually was.

They'll defend the man who created them to the death, though.

Seriously, criticize FDR around Cypress and see what happens. He goes into battle mode.

They'll defend the man who created them to the death, though.

Seriously, criticize FDR around Cypress and see what happens. He goes into battle mode.

I appreciate much of what he accomplished, but much of what he did also is unforgivable by today's standards.

FDR, like any president, did some good things and a lot of bad ones. Marijuania prohibition, court packing, the NRA, Japanesse internment... all decisions that were unjustifiable, a result of social hysteria.

I appreciate much of what he accomplished, but much of what he did also is unforgivable by today's standards.

I don't hold bad things in the past up to different standards. I just think that he did those terrible things because of flaws in human nature, not specifically individual flaws.

Back