Smiley question....

Nomad

BIDEN WON.
Can anyone tell me why I can no longer find the traditional small sized (64x64) smileys like the ones available on most forums (like the ones here) using a Google Image search?

Every time I try to find one to insert into a post because our library doesn't have exactly what I'm looking for, all I get are those stupid, useless giant, gay looking "3-D" ones, that I have zero use for.

Am I calling them by the wrong name?

Is there a difference between smileys, emoticons and emojis? If so, WTF is it????

Is there another word for them?

Does anyone know the trick and/or secret to finding plentiful resources of small, traditional smiley emoticons similar to the ones available on this forum?

Any help will be appreciated.

Any obnoxious troll comments will be ignored.

Thanks.

Yep.

That's the size. I guess you can't just do a Google Image search anymore. Gotta find a site or two and go hunting through their content.

Oh well. That's progress I suppose.

Anyway, I bookmarked it.

Thanks.

Can anyone tell me why I can no longer find the traditional small sized (64x64) smileys like the ones available on most forums (like the ones here) using a Google Image search?

Every time I try to find one to insert into a post because our library doesn't have exactly what I'm looking for, all I get are those stupid, useless giant, gay looking "3-D" ones, that I have zero use for.

Threedee is indeed gay, then? :rofl2:

Is there a difference between smileys, emoticons and emojis? If so, WTF is it????

Does anyone know the trick and/or secret to finding plentiful resources of small, traditional smiley emoticons similar to the ones available on this forum?

Thanks.

:):(:palm::good4u::rolleyes::mad::lies::hitit::awesome::whoa:

nomad hit the smile icon above your text field. it's sort of middle-right.

it'll bring up some defaults and from there you can click more to access to others. this is how it's always been.

nomad hit the smile icon above your text field. it's sort of middle-right.

it'll bring up some defaults and from there you can click more to access to others. this is how it's always been.

Reread the OP. I know about the forum smileys. I was talking about finding outside smileys via Google Image search that the forum doesn't offer.

Reread the OP. I know about the forum smileys. I was talking about finding outside smileys via Google Image search that the forum doesn't offer.
There are lots of them but you need to post them as an image..
Example:
zbBchtO.gif

if people are really interested in smileys feel free to start compiling a list of your favorites and the tag you want to associate with them and I'll add a bunch. I don't want to do piecemail tho so make sure you have at least 10 to give me at a time and make sure you'll use them.

There are lots of them but you need to post them as an image..
Example:
zbBchtO.gif

Yes, I also know how to use image tags.

That was not my question or my point.

If you go to Google images and do a search for smileys, you'll get row after row after row of this crap....

d3a71682e44769c11fdf2f7a9e64f7d0.jpg

relieved-smiley.png

758dead5217609d5d72199300661d225--smily-face-thinking-emoticon.jpg

Who wants to put that kind of crap in a post????

But that's all that comes up in Google images anymore.

I was hoping someone could tell me the proper search word to get the kind of small smileys we use in forums like this one.

DOES EVERYBODY GET THAT NOW?????

Thanks for the attempts at helping to all those who attempted to help.

Thanks.

Of course there's nothing wrong with being gay.....it was just a quinky ding that you used it as a derogatory "qualifier"....right...err...left Big Tent Liberal? Sometimes the "ID" just has a mind of its own...and pulls back the curtain during a performance, no? You are not a bigot in the least...you just don't like queer smiley faces right..err...left Super Hero?

Of course there's nothing wrong with being gay.....it was just a quinky ding that you used it as a derogatory "qualifier"....right...err...left Big Tent Liberal? Sometimes the "ID" just has a mind of its own...and pulls back the curtain during a performance, no? You are not a bigot in the least...you just don't like queer smiley faces right..err...left Super Hero?

I'm not shocked that a liberal taker expects others to figure out where to find the fucking smilies he likes and post a link or some such shit. He must think this is the government and he's entitled to a handout.

if people are really interested in smileys feel free to start compiling a list of your favorites and the tag you want to associate with them and I'll add a bunch. I don't want to do piecemail tho so make sure you have at least 10 to give me at a time and make sure you'll use them.

:evilnod:

Back