SNL

Cancel7

Banned
Did anyone see SNL last night? I wish I had, it's caused a big furor on the internets. Apparenty Tina Fey did this whole endorsement thing of Hillary, pointing out that yes she's a bitch, hello? bitches get things done. I take her point. If this was 7 years ago, and I didn't scrutinize every war vote, I'd be right there with Tina. And then apparently they did a skit of a debate with the moderators yelling at Hillary and demanding she apologize while they fawned over Obama and asked him if he was comfortable and could they get him anything. It sounds pretty funny.

But where I read it, the commentators are going crazy. It's at the Huffpo. This also happens anytime an article goes up about either Hillary or Obama at the NY Times. It's just amazing, and I read some of the comments with my mouth open, and then I guess sometimes I take that stuff out on Obama supporters here like Onceler. (maybe because I don't post comments at those sites) That's where I get the impression from though, that Obama supporters are kinda rabid and sort of worshipful. And also pretty hateful towards Hillary. It's a turn-off. It's good that he married who he did. I figure a man married to a woman like that can't be a sexist pig. Some of his supporters do him no favors. I think it's just on the net though - I was shocked to discover that polls consistently say that Obama primary voters would be happy with Clinton too, and Clinton voters would be happy with Obama. The split might not be as dangerous as it looks in this crazy world we inhabit in cyberspace.

The important question is, "Is Obama comfortable?" though. Get with the program! Rubber stamp him NOW!

I watched it. It was funny hearing Hillary (Pohler) saying that it had always been her dream to lose Wisconsin to Obama. Huckabee's appearance was funny too, but the best part was the mock commercial for Annuale (once a Year Period).

Did anyone see SNL last night? I wish I had, it's caused a big furor on the internets. Apparenty Tina Fey did this whole endorsement thing of Hillary, pointing out that yes she's a bitch, hello? bitches get things done. I take her point. If this was 7 years ago, and I didn't scrutinize every war vote, I'd be right there with Tina. And then apparently they did a skit of a debate with the moderators yelling at Hillary and demanding she apologize while they fawned over Obama and asked him if he was comfortable and could they get him anything. It sounds pretty funny.

But where I read it, the commentators are going crazy. It's at the Huffpo. This also happens anytime an article goes up about either Hillary or Obama at the NY Times. It's just amazing, and I read some of the comments with my mouth open, and then I guess sometimes I take that stuff out on Obama supporters here like Onceler. (maybe because I don't post comments at those sites) That's where I get the impression from though, that Obama supporters are kinda rabid and sort of worshipful. And also pretty hateful towards Hillary. It's a turn-off. It's good that he married who he did. I figure a man married to a woman like that can't be a sexist pig. Some of his supporters do him no favors. I think it's just on the net though - I was shocked to discover that polls consistently say that Obama primary voters would be happy with Clinton too, and Clinton voters would be happy with Obama. The split might not be as dangerous as it looks in this crazy world we inhabit in cyberspace.

The Obama Republicans are useful tools, but in the end they'll abandon the Democrats in 8 years. Then again, having all these independents and moderates on our side will help us win congress for more time.

Back