Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Socrtease

Verified User
The seven dwarfs always left to go work in the mine early each morning. As always, Snow White stayed home doing her domestic chores.

As lunchtime approached, she would prepare their lunch and carry it to the mine.

One day as she arrived at the mine with lunch, she saw that there had been a terrible cave-in. Tearfully and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping against hope that the dwarfs had somehow survived.

"Hello... Hello!" she shouted. "Can anyone hear me? Hello!"

For a long while, there was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White again shouted, "Hello! Is anyone down there?"

Just as she was about to give up all hope, she heard a faint voice from deep within the mine, singing; "Vote for John McCain... Vote for John McCain!"

Snow White fell to her knees and prayed, "Oh, thank you, God! At least Dopey is still alive."

The seven dwarfs always left to go work in the mine early each morning. As always, Snow White stayed home doing her domestic chores.

As lunchtime approached, she would prepare their lunch and carry it to the mine.

One day as she arrived at the mine with lunch, she saw that there had been a terrible cave-in. Tearfully and fearing the worst, Snow White began calling out, hoping against hope that the dwarfs had somehow survived.

For a long while, there was no answer. Losing hope, Snow White again shouted, "Hello! Is anyone down there?"

Just as she was about to give up all hope, she heard a faint voice from deep within the mine, singing; "Vote for John McCain... Vote for John McCain!"

Snow White fell to her knees and prayed, "Oh, thank you, God! At least Dopey is still alive."

HaHa, that was pretty good.

LOL - It sounds like Dixie!

At a 2004 campaign rally Bush's handlers wanted to show the public that Bush was not Stupid. So they organized a campaign rally at Texas Stadium where 80,000 rabid Bush supporters showed up.

Trent Lott came out on stage and Introduced President Bush to the crowd. He then asked. Mr. President, what's the square root of pi? Bush gives Lott a dear in the head lights look and say's "3"?

The crowd of Bush supporters then start chanting. "Give George one more chance! Give George one more chance!"

Lot then asks. "Mr. President, what's 18 x 18?". Bush mumbles for a minute then goes "36?".

The crowd of Bush supporters start chanting. Give George one more chance, Give George one more chance".

So Lott asks "Mr. President. What's 2 + 2?" Bush thinks a little bit and goes "4".

And the crowd of Bush supporters start chanting.

"Give George one more chance, Give George one more chance!"

Back