Snowflake triggered by a rainbow: LA lifeguard alleges religious discrimination in lawsuit over pride flags

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

A longtime Los Angeles County Fire Department lifeguard has filed suit claiming that the county’s policy requiring him to raise the Pride Flag constitutes religious discrimination, according to court papers obtained today.

Capt. Jeffrey Little, who describes himself as a devout evangelical Christian who has worked for Los Angeles County for more than 22 years, stated in the lawsuit that he took down three Pride Flags at his workplace in Pacific Palisades last June hoisted in support of LGBTQ residents because he did not want to work “in these conditions.”

Last year, the county’s Board of Supervisors voted to require that many government buildings — including the facilities where Little worked at Will Rogers Beach, home to an LGBTQ-friendly section known as Ginger Rogers Beach — fly the Progress Pride Flag throughout June, which is Pride Month.

“The views commonly associated with the Progress Pride Flag on marriage, sex, and family are in direct conflict with Captain Little’s bona fide and sincerely held religious beliefs on the same subjects,” according to the suit filed in Los Angeles federal court. “His bona fide and sincerely held religious beliefs require him to reject those views.”

The thing about gay marriage is that it does not mean you have to marry another man. Gay rights are like that, they do not take away from straight rights.

A longtime Los Angeles County Fire Department lifeguard has filed suit claiming that the county’s policy requiring him to raise the Pride Flag constitutes religious discrimination, according to court papers obtained today.

Capt. Jeffrey Little, who describes himself as a devout evangelical Christian who has worked for Los Angeles County for more than 22 years, stated in the lawsuit that he took down three Pride Flags at his workplace in Pacific Palisades last June hoisted in support of LGBTQ residents because he did not want to work “in these conditions.”

Last year, the county’s Board of Supervisors voted to require that many government buildings — including the facilities where Little worked at Will Rogers Beach, home to an LGBTQ-friendly section known as Ginger Rogers Beach — fly the Progress Pride Flag throughout June, which is Pride Month.

“The views commonly associated with the Progress Pride Flag on marriage, sex, and family are in direct conflict with Captain Little’s bona fide and sincerely held religious beliefs on the same subjects,” according to the suit filed in Los Angeles federal court. “His bona fide and sincerely held religious beliefs require him to reject those views.”
He should have wiped his ass with it.

The thing about gay marriage is that it does not mean you have to marry another man. Gay rights are like that, they do not take away from straight rights.
Nor do they take away the right of a church to refuse to perform gay marriage on religious grounds. in the eyes of government marriage is a legal status, nothing more, nothing less.

Nothing triggers the haters more than a rainbow flag. They lose their minds. That’s why my watch face is rainbow, my phone background is rainbow and I wear a pride shirt every day in June. It works!!

No gay person was ever not allowed to marry because they were gay.

Nothing triggers the haters more than a rainbow flag. They lose their minds. That’s why my watch face is rainbow, my phone background is rainbow and I wear a pride shirt every day in June. It works!!
It's not hate that it's free expression. Some kids in Oregon I think it was were arrested because they used skooters to leave skid marks on a cross walk painted in the rainbow for pride month. Snowflakes

Rainbows, parades and brightly dressed clowns attract young children just like puppies and candy do.

Why did I already know that?

It's not hate that it's free expression. Some kids in Oregon I think it was were arrested because they used skooters to leave skid marks on a cross walk painted in the rainbow for pride month. Snowflakes
So free speech should be stifled because it hurts your little feelings, snowflake? Poor baby. Does it hurt your eyes.

So free speech should be stifled because it hurts your little feelings, snowflake? Poor baby. Does it hurt your eyes.
Apparently the queers and freaks want it stifled. Good thing you ignored that part huh donkey humper?

You can have any color you want. As long as it’s black. Your argument indicates you failed logic in first grade.
Not really. People were never refused marriage because they were gay. You have no argument which puts you on the same intellectual level as my dog.

wait......aren't you the idiot who thought the world was coming to end because LA wanted Ten Commandments?......,

You can have any color you want. As long as it’s black. Your argument indicates you failed logic in first grade.
to be fair, neither gays or straights were permitted to marry someone of the same sex......because that used to be the definition of marriage before fake gay marriages came along.......

if by "it works" you mean it makes you look stupid.......you're right......

Back