So Brevity is the soul of Wit

serenity

Verified User
hope faith and charity create God, country, community, that perpetuate madness, mayhem, misery if not compliant to people controlling the narratives.

^^^^9 gates of eternal Hell since lifetimes only exist as mutually evolving now.

So Brevity is the soul of Wit. hope faith and charity create God, country, community, that perpetuate madness, mayhem, misery if not compliant to people controlling the narratives.

^^^^9 gates of eternal Hell since lifetimes only exist as mutually evolving now.

your briefest post ever......still no wit.......

again, it is amazing how so much debate goes on with comparing what ifs but no what-if-ers dare discuss what does sustain living in plain sight.

again, it is amazing how so much debate goes on with comparing what ifs but no what-if-ers dare discuss what does sustain living in plain sight.

The fact that people are such cowards now has a lot to do with why the West is dying, extreme laziness too.

Long ago a fellow Zennist told me that the majority of the people walking around might as well be dead, they are essentially dead...it took me a long time to see what he was talking about.

The fact that people are such cowards now has a lot to do with why the West is dying, extreme laziness too.

Long ago a fellow Zennist told me that the majority of the people walking around might as well be dead, they are essentially dead...it took me a long time to see what he was talking about.

Zennist, Leninist, marxist all work to a social overthrow of natural series parallel evolving reproductions directly proportionate to numbers present each generation since inception. Goes for all species. Instead of being honest about now is eternity humans invented the battle between God and Satan. Instinct vs context, brain vs brawn. homo sapiens lose every social debate because real isn't allowed in debating what characters rule better tomorrows as living never exceeds timed apart now.

wait a minute......did you actually understand what serenity said?......if so, please translate.......none of the rest of can understand him......

what is "sustain living in plain sight" even mean?....

Zennist, Leninist, marxist all work to a social overthrow of natural series parallel evolving reproductions directly proportionate to numbers present each generation since inception. Goes for all species. Instead of being honest about now is eternity humans invented the battle between God and Satan. Instinct vs context, brain vs brawn. homo sapiens lose every social debate because real isn't allowed in debating what characters rule better tomorrows as living never exceeds timed apart now.

You dont know Zen.

Pity.

I'm not into Zen but I have to admit I agree with that statement.

You dont know Zen.

Pity.

not a pity. a relief. I understand the kinetics to naturally timed apart now as mutually evolving here as conceived to replace reproducers so far sustaining the numbers of this species alive so far.

her are my easy to follow 9 steps of humanity bring homo sapiens to intelelctual self extinction and nobody knew how to prevent it because of ideologies like Zen.
here are some actual results that back up my ancestral point of displacement.

Which universally arrived first,

1. atoms became a stable molecular set of characteristics
2. molecules combined between 3 states of existing to create 4 dimensional objects of inorganic displacements.
4. those 4 dimensions became, galaxies, solar systems, Planetary positions with a food chain inside its atmosphere
5, food chain with species from single cell to homo sapiens
6. Species only lasts as long as reproducitons keep taking place after inception to the atmosphere.
7. Intellectual ability to create vocabularies regionally.
8. one species creates a global economic system that defies life in plain sight.
9. Species creates its own extinction.
bet you will say this is off topic when it actually debunks the whole topic about rules of engagement in human social debate.

Back