So now we invade Saudi Arabia

uscitizen

Villified User
Saudi Qaeda group wants world U.S. oil sources hit
Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:36pm ET17

DUBAI (Reuters) - A Saudi wing of al Qaeda called for attacks on suppliers of oil to the United States around the world, saying targets should not be limited to the Middle East and listing Canada, Venezuela and Mexico as under threat.

The threat appeared in the al Qaeda Organization in the Arabian Peninsula's e-magazine, Sawt al-Jihad (Voice of Holy War), which was posted on a Web site used by Islamist militants.

"It is necessary to hit oil interests in all regions which serve the United States, not just in the Middle East. The goal is to cut its supplies or reduce them through any means," it said.

The group was behind a failed February 2006 attack on the world's largest oil processing plant, the Abqaiq facility in Saudi Arabia.
http://today.reuters.com/news/articlenews.aspx?type=topNews&storyid=2007-02-14T213541Z_01_L14789318_RTRUKOC_0_US-QAEDA-USA-OIL.xml&src=rss&rpc=22

Damo. LEt me explain. Since there's Alquaeda in saudi arabia, doesn't neocon logic prescribe an invasion? Or do we still keep insisting they're an ally?

Damo. LEt me explain. Since there's Alquaeda in saudi arabia, doesn't neocon logic prescribe an invasion? Or do we still keep insisting they're an ally?
Sure whatever. I'm glad the neocons are going away, and if we are stupid enough to vote for them again as nominees for anything then Republicans deserve total minority status for four more decades.

Back