So the outspending of Obama and the 10 mil raised are all bullshit?

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/4/25/105415/334/173/503260

It turns out that 10 million Clinton was supposed to have raised in one weekend is a transfer from another account of hers and that Obama only spent 1/3rd more than her in Pa.

Desh?

Didn't his apology for the visceral assumptions of Clinton's $10 mil SAY that he was WRONG, and that the $10 million number he got was from the $10 million Clinton got for a Senate run that she transfered to her election BACK IN 2006, and he linked an article from April 2007 to explain where his LIE or confusion came from?

you are hurting the democratic party desh by buying in to all the garbage being said about clinton vs. obama....imho....and you know I love you...but a good number of democrats have been SUCKED IN to do JUST WHAT the Republicans want desh.....just think about it?

Does it really hurt to allow all people have their primaries before calling the game OVER....by withdrawl....not giving people their RIGHT to choose?

That's the only thing that bothers me about this race, and that is being elitist and calling off the election BEFORE the primaries are over....that's bs to me and alot of other people too...and if this were a year ago, I would have THOUGHT that this would have been wrong to YOU also desh? What gives.....?

Care

Thanks Care I missed that part of the story.

The outspending a 2 to 1 ro 3 to 1 that I had been hearing was wrong.

I dont mind it continuing if the candiates are both capable of changing the outcome. Hillary cant win and the numbers sugest as much. If she gets the nomination through overturning the peoples choice the party will be in chaos and McSame will be president.

Desh?

Didn't his apology for the visceral assumptions of Clinton's $10 mil SAY that he was WRONG, and that the $10 million number he got was from the $10 million Clinton got for a Senate run that she transfered to her election BACK IN 2006, and he linked an article from April 2007 to explain where his LIE or confusion came from?

you are hurting the democratic party desh by buying in to all the garbage being said about clinton vs. obama....imho....and you know I love you...but a good number of democrats have been SUCKED IN to do JUST WHAT the Republicans want desh.....just think about it?

Does it really hurt to allow all people have their primaries before calling the game OVER....by withdrawl....not giving people their RIGHT to choose?

That's the only thing that bothers me about this race, and that is being elitist and calling off the election BEFORE the primaries are over....that's bs to me and alot of other people too...and if this were a year ago, I would have THOUGHT that this would have been wrong to YOU also desh? What gives.....?

Care

When did telling the truth become "WRONG?" Clinton lied about collecting 10 million dollars in a couple of days .. giving the illusion that Americans were rushing to her side.

What you're missing, but has not been missed by those who know the Clintons and their politics, is that Hillary knows this nominating process is over .. she's now running for 2012 .. which can only happen for her if Obama loses to McCain.

Have you asked yourself why many who have worked for the Clintoins and know them best are supporting Obama?

There is no way in Hell Hillary gets the nomination, especially given that Obama will end up with more votes in a primary than any candidate in American history .. along with raising more money, winning more states, getting more delegates and superdelegates than Clinton.

When did telling the truth become "WRONG?" Clinton lied about collecting 10 million dollars in a couple of days .. giving the illusion that Americans were rushing to her side.

What you're missing, but has not been missed by those who know the Clintons and their politics, is that Hillary knows this nominating process is over .. she's now running for 2012 .. which can only happen for her if Obama loses to McCain.

Have you asked yourself why many who have worked for the Clintoins and know them best are supporting Obama?

There is no way in Hell Hillary gets the nomination, especially given that Obama will end up with more votes in a primary than any candidate in American history .. along with raising more money, winning more states, getting more delegates and superdelegates than Clinton.

Unless I am misunderstanding this blogger's apology and Update Number 1, which is at the bottom of the link...

This blogger IS STATING that he WAS WRONG in his assumption that the $10 million Clinton earned was really $10 million transferred from her Senate fund or another fund and that she had not really received $10 million in donations from the public in 24 hours or so....

I believe he states that he was wrong because according to what he researched, the $10 million that was transfered to clinton's funds was done back in April of 2007?

Update 1: Apology! It seems that I have made a terrible mistake and I am truly sorry for it. Since I posted the diary today called FEC Records Show an Earlier $10 million I have since learned from an article from ABC News By KATE SNOW April 1, 2007 that:

In addition to Clinton's $26 million raised over the 10 weeks since she announced her candidacy, $10 million left over from her successful run for re-election to the Senate last fall will be transferred into her presidential account, making the total receipts she will report for the first quarter of 2007 technically $36 million.

Because the $10 million were raised for her Senate run under federal campaign finance laws, Clinton is able to transfer that money to her presidential campaign account.

This is where the $10 million came from. Again, I am sorry for the portion of my diary that attempmted to question this portion of ther funding.

And it doesn't matter that Hillary may not or will not get the nomination, I just want the game to be played until there is a winner and every one of the states have a say...without the media every single day of the week 100 or more times a day, say that Hillary should quit and hand the nomination to obama BEFORE HE EVEN WINS IT.....he nor hillary has won enough delegates to be the winner at this point so why INSIST on her quitting?

If you can't take the heat, then YOU should get out of the fire....

Obama is not asking Hillary to quit, BUT YOU ARE....and that is unfair to Hillary and unfair to the Democratic voters that support her, and unfair to the people that have not had the CHANCE to even cast their votes.

UNAMERICAN....to me, and I can not fathom what has come over all of you?

Supporting Obama who is a fine man running for president is one thing, but to become nondemocratic, and denounce people that want to see the contest through until there is a legal winner according to the Democratic Party rules for the convenience of making it "easier" on your candidate is just unacceptable and undemocratic imo and quite shocking and will do nothing to help your candidate win the general election when the shit REALLY hits the fan..

Care

Last edited:
Back